mong anh chi giup đỡ , những chỗ em đóng ngoặc là không dịch được , con lại những chỗ khác em dich được
. thank you
I just wanted to tell you that I arrived here safe and sound . your father was fine .he was bit lonely while I was away , (but It was nice to find out how much we missed each other). he's really a good man . you know , he was sick while I was visiting you , but he never told us because he didn't want us to worry . he was probably right . anyway , he 's better now , although I wish he would take better care of himself
how are you , paulo?(how I admire your ability to learn languages )! I must tell you how nice it was to come home to brazil where everyone in the street speaks portuguese.( I realize now how much energy it took to speak English) . and joana , keep me informed of your plans . I wish your father could meet Micheal .
your father wants to add a few words ạt the end of the letter . take care of yourselves , and please write when you get a minute
love Mama
your mother had a wonderful time with you both , but i'm glad to have her back home . paulo _ one of my clients , Mr cortisoz , will be in New york next week . IF it is not too much trouble , (i'd like you to do whatever you can to make his stay more pleasant ). if he doesn't call you , fine . I'll be in New york on business in october . I'll see you both then