Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 456
Eng-->Viet Translation Help Please??

Thread: Eng-->Viet Translation Help Please??

Threaded View

Default Eng-->Viet Translation Help Please??

I was very happy to recieve your email this morning. I would have replied immediately, but I have to think about what to write, and then how to write it. D

I'm just asking about the postcard because I want to know how long it takes for mail to arrive in Vietnam when I send it from America. I sent you something for tet yesterday...hopefully it will arrive in time! I hope you like it! I wrote you a letter too...make sure you pass the message on to your family! D In America we also celebrate Valentine's Day, so in the next few days I will be sending you a package as well!

I am doing fine. I am still trying to adjust to the American way of life, but I miss Vietnam so much. I also miss you very much! And to think...I've only been gone 2 weeks!! (Yes...it's only been 2 weeks...not 1 month!) Work has been okay. I feel like I haven't been able to get much done, but I'm trying to take it one day at a time. Did I tell you I got promoted and a new office when I got back? It was a nice surprise!

My mom did not tell me that you called. I'm surprised that you were able to talk to her! She's usually very busy--I can hardly ever get a hold of her when I call! But yes, everyone is doing fine. We celebrate Tet over here also, but not as big as Vietnam I guess. I am going to try to go home for Tet, but I don't know if I will be able to request off. Hopefully I will be able to though!

I am sure that it is very festive and beautiful over there. I also wished that I could spend New Year's in Vietnam--with you. I will try to imagine us holding hands walking down the streets of Saigon and seeing the beautiful flowers they have on display.

Does it really feel like I"ve been gone a whole month? Maybe you are counting down the days till we can see one another again and the time is just flying by for you--I wished I could say the same myself, but the days seem to just be dragging by!

I know how you feel--even though we just met, I already love you too! When I talk to you on the phone or send you an email, I feel very happy! You make my heart melt--you really do--and I love you for that. I can not wait until we can see each other again too--and the sooner the better! I miss you more and more everyday too, but the hole in my heart fills up with warmth knowing that we will be able to talk to one another soon.

I will take care of myself, but promise me that you will also take care of yourself and will continue to work hard. Please tell your parents and family that I said hello and that I wish them nothing but good health, lots of happiness, and everlasting prosperity!

Sorry this email is so long, but I am waiting for 5:00pm so I can go home and relax! I will call you this evening (morning in Vietnam).

================================================== =
    Thanks for everyone's help...I love this site (Vdict.com RULES!!)!!
    Last edited by lindal24; 01-25-2008 at 04:41 AM.