Quote Originally Posted by MANH NGUYEN View Post
unnamed Quote:
Originally Posted by LtDra
Hello,
I have been fine. I wish you say something to me, I'm very lonely and unhappy, I really want to see you, Hopefully the friendship between I and you to be good, I don't know English, I will ask some body does the English translation "with you"( for me), don't you want me to learn English? Wish you have a fun & happy beginning of the week . Bye bye

**English translation ** I think she meants "Vietnamese translation from English.==> a Vietnamese translator.

Hello,
I have been fine. I wish you to say something with me, I'm very lonely and unhappy, I really want to see you, Hopefully the friendship between I and you to be good, I don't know English, I will ask some body to do the English translation "with you"( for me), do you want me to learn English? Wish you have a fun & happy ___ beginning of the week . Bye bye

Please, understand that I am here to learn English too....
Lưu ý:
"She meants": ngôi thứ 03 số it, thì quá khứ!
"Hopefully the friendship between I and you to be good": Câu này không có động từ! Trường hợp nào dùng Infinitive?
"I and you" hoặc "you and I" hay là "us = you and me"?
"Beginning": cần "in, at, on..." ở trước không?

Tôi không có ý "hurt feeling", mà chỉ muốn trao dồi kiến thức Anh Ngữ mà thôi. Nếu làm ngơ đi thì cũng được, nhưng nó "sore" my eyes!!!
Mr Mạnh
I must say, I am very appreciate any help or suggestion in English from everyone . As you said "nhưng nó "sore" my eyes!!!". Just go ahead,you can feel free to do the correction which is made you felt "it isn't right yet".So I can see my mistake and I will be able to learn English forward. You know, I don't really care about how my English is, as long as I can able to do a little help to the non-Vietnamese speakers and to those who are very very at beginning in English and they are in the need of helps. The most important reason why I came to Vdict because I want to learn English and I can have a big chance to do the communication with all great people in here at Vdict.com (so far very proud that I am a one of Vdict's member ). So please dont' be a stranger when we are still want to be on the same fun-boat . I promise that I will try harder to eliminated as much as possible "the sore to your eyes" , otherwise I will need help form you and everyone else then..

Your sincerely.
Thank you!