Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 456
VN Girlfriend

Thread: VN Girlfriend

Threaded View

Angry VN Girlfriend

Hi all I am new here so hope this is the correct place and topic for this forum.

A little help for the stupid and possibly confused.

Having joined a dating site some time ago I met a lady and we chatted for many months April to July when she wanted me to visit her in VN ok so having save the money and we were sure that were wanted to meet I booked a ticket to HCMC for 16 day 4 on a resort and the rest in HCM.
    She told me she was a virgin even at 37 and we should have separate rooms I said ok no problem I was looking for a wife not a one night stand we eventually stayed together at her request in one room.
    Although she said she was a virgin she is 37 we attempted to make love she was all for it but she said it was to painful so we stopped with little penetration and large mess, “You have a period I said “no she replied in anger you just took my virginity. I was shocked as the petting the day before had greater penetration and no mess

She then said I have taken her virginity, ring her mother to tell her and said we had to marry now.

The holiday continued and we got on fine she said she loved me and after the 16 days I returned to the UK and we kept up the contact me calling her every day on yahoo or my phone.

We seemed to spend less time together because she pays the Internet the hour at home so the bills she says is too high at 500,000 VD per month.
    Then takes her family on a Thailand holiday not to mention the 7 teeth inserts she had done.
    Ok so
    What I want to know is why is she so keen to marry me and what was all that about her insisting on being a virgin when I may have been the first man but certainly was not the first there at home base I am positive of that

Ok that is in the passed we continue talking and I feel she is not as committed, my friend says I am a full as I was badly hurt and burnt by a Thai lady.

This in December now I will be there in 2 months we have bee gogether since April and I visited in September

Taking matters in to his own hands he send her an email and asks for her photos and if she would meet him in VN, Posing as a contact from the dating site.

At this time we are planning me coming there and getting married she is swearing undying love for me she is a qualified nurse in the hospital.

I am moving out to marry her and live with her.

My friend tells me today that she responded to him and sent him a mail tell him all about her and that she is single and sent him pictures of her and asked if he would meet her when he come to VN.

I rang her and I did not say anything about the mail and she said she loved me and wanted to marry me as soon as I came to VN

What’s going off here I have met her and here Mother who took no time in telling me in so many words that she had never been with a man in her life, is she just edging her bets here.

I have spent $4000 on going to VN to see her and taking here on a holiday surly that is proof I am serious why the sudden change is it due to her friends saying I am older than her and what security I will have for her in the future so now she contacts another man and send him photos asking to see him when he come so VN the happened to be my friend proving she was up to no good

Why is she contacting others and sending the info about her if we are to be married why what going on.

I have no knowledge about VN customs but seem to be well out of order if she loves me as she says why send another man her details and photos

Can some one tell me what’s up here I just spoke to her and she is cry telling me she loves me only ?? but just sent a mail to another with her photos

She is a Mature Woman a Nurse

Help I am confused

If a Vietnam Lady loves a man and has slept with him as she say the first time why is she still looking are VN ladies not faithful or is she a bad one she seems so genuine but when i met her she said she had no idea about sex and after said ioh i saw it on a cd before you came a few lies

If she is with a man she should never contact another
    Last edited by Larry; 12-28-2009 at 06:41 AM.