I'd appreciate some more help translating please. Thanks. Mike.

I’m very happy that you sent me the message. It’s quite strange because I sensed you that you had been thinking about me and that you were almost with me at times! I am not angry with you at all and I still miss you a lot.

I thought that you had forgotten me and I am really happy that you can’t forget me because I can’t forget you either. Not an hour goes by without me thinking about you many times. I know that you said those things to hurt me and I understand why you said them. I hope that you have forgiven me for the things I said and did. Let us both hope that the new year brings true happiness for both of us.

I’m sorry the clothes weren’t suitable for you and I hope Mai Anh enjoys them. I will send some more clothes in the New Year and I hope that I will choose better next time!

I would like to come back to Viet Nam in the New Year and for us to meet each other again. I hope you agree. This will be a big step for us both but I am willing to make the long journey if you are willing to meet me.

I am healthy and strong. Work is interesting and enjoyable. I am now looking forward to Christmas and spending some time with my children and my Mum.

Please send me a message but please don’t wait 2 months before replying! I will call you soon and text you too - I promise.

I do love you you know.