Enclosed is the brochure and the tuition about this US nursing program in Singapore, please find the attachment for more detail & get back to me if you have any questions about this.

DirectNurse® consists of three programs.

Program 1, DirectNurse® Pre-Nursing Familiarization Program. It is designed to prepare and qualify participants for Program 2 and 3. At the end of DirectNurse® English and Pre-Nursing Familiarization Program, participants shall receive a certificate of completion certifying that the participant has attained specific academic standards.

Program 2, DirectNurse® Scholarship is a three to twelve-month program with steadfast curriculum devoted to helping participants to attain the requisite academic standard in order to obtain a work contract with American Academic Alliance (the ALLIANCE) within the U.S. Participants who have scored 80% or better in the Pre-Nursing Familiarization Program are eligible for the program.

Program 3, DirectNurse® Work is open to candidates who have completed Program 2 successfully. Candidates will be offered a 5-year U.S. employment contract with the ALLIANCE, with a significant sizable bonus awarded at the end of the contract. However, a salary deposit between 10-25% will be deducted on monthly basis by the ALLIANCE for the duration of 5-year employment contract. This salary deposit will be refunded to the candidates at the promotional materials provided in the Recruitment package.

For further information about American Academic Alliance in US or American Career in Singapore, you can also visit our websites:
i am checking the information on the school in vietnam. Will let you know once i have the information.

Thanks for translating!