Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 456

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
IELTS golden rules

Thread: IELTS golden rules

Threaded View

Default IELTS golden rules

Hello Everyone,

I'm an IELTS teacher in Saigon named Ken. I'd like to offer help to anyone planning on taking the IELTS exam in the near future. Obviously I cannot teach you everything you need to know in this forum, but if you have any specific questions about the four skills; speaking, listening, writing, reading, I'll be glad to help you. I specialize in the speaking and writing skills for Task 1 & 2. I can give you advice about that but please don't ask me to correct any essays or reports for you. I have plenty of those to correct for my students in my own courses. I'll check this forum each day, so please be patient if I don't answer right away. Look forward to hearing from you.....

Tha^y Ken
    ym:rockenwood99

Last edited by rockenwood; 08-07-2009 at 07:05 AM.