Dung,

It is great to talk to you and hope I get a chance to come back and see you.
What is your address in Ho Chi Minh City? Do you have an opportunity to go learn English there or are you too busy with school and your job? That is great to hear that you will be done in a year and are planning to set up a shop, is setting up a shop something you can do with relative ease?

I am planning a trip to Europe with some friends in July and would like to try to stop by Asia either before or after. It will all depend on your cousin Susan’s plans and when she will be there and if it coincides with when I will be overseas. I hope to make it there but am not totally sure that it will happen as of now. I should know better around May or June. I have not seen Susan in a few weeks but once I do and get an idea for her plans I will pass the information along to you as well.

I am doing well and stay very busy with my jobs, I work at a TV station doing research and I also help out at a winery part-time as well. I started making my own wine last year and it has been a find experience. I also snowboard and play soccer. Tell me about you, what do you like to do, how old are you, what are some of your favorite things and would you like to come visit the US some day?

I will try to send a message to your cell phone as well.

Dan