Hi all friends,
this is my introduction of essay that I just wrote. anyone who can help me check my introduction. is it enough background information, hook to grab the attention of the reader and good thesis statement? this is my assgisment in class. If it is not enough information, anyone can help me add more detail in my essay. Thank you everyone lots. I really hurry about this introduction. heartfelt thank
TOPIC: COMPARE YOUR COUNTRY TO ENGLISH CONTRY

Culture clothing between Canada and Vietnam

The Culture from different every countries are special areas feather. It also shows nation character of every country on the world. Specially, Vietnam is a small country, but it has 4000 years history of traditional culture. Traditional culture in Vietnam was affected by Vietnamese wars as much as in the period of time. On the other hand, Canada is a large country, and culture was influenced by British and French. Compare to Vietnam, Canada has small population, large area and two official languages. Moreover, there are differences between Canada and Vietnam some of clothing includes traditional clothing, cotemporary clothing and seasonal clothing.