I would like this translated from English to Vietnamese please. It does not have to be word for word, but if it can be translated in the most polite and respectful way I would appreciate that. I am writing a letter to the parents of my boyfriend.

Dear Mr and Mrs

I would like to first wish you a Happy New Year, and I hope the best for you and your family.
I am writing this letter to extend my deepest apologies for not arriving at your home to celebrate the Christmas and New year holidays. I know that you were all expecting me and I am so deeply sorry for not following through with my plan to celebrate with all of you.
I thank you very much for your kindness and willingness to welcome me into your home for those very special days. Unfortunately, a situation occured and that kept me from arriving at your home. I do look forward to meeting you and spending lots of time with you in the future. I hope that you can find it in your hearts to look past this and forgive me. I know first impressions mean a lot, and it does not look well for me to have not kept my promise to come. In the future I will not make this mistake again.

Again, thank you for the invitation, and I am truly sorry I was not able to spend quality time with all of you.

Sincerely,
T