Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 456
please help me !

Thread: please help me !

Talking please help me !

chào các anh chị , em làm không biết có đúng không nữa , và giúp em dịch , em dịch chưa được lưu loát
    mong giúp giùm thank you

everyone knows the famous 26...story.......... of romeo and juliet . when Romeo saw juliet , he immediately 27...fell ........... in love 28 ..with............ her . it was love at first 29 ...sight.......... . he wanted to 30 ...get.... married to her but 31 ...both.... his and her family were opposed 32 ....with... the idea .33 ...moreover... , romeo and juliet could not forget their love for 34 ....each... other . one evening Romeo took juliet 35 .....by.... the hand . they gazed 36...at.... each other . 37 . ...after.... he took her and his arms and 38..kissed...... her on the lips . soon 39 ..after........ Romeo 40......had........... a fight with juliet brother and killed him

26 a history b story , c novel , d book

27a fell b had c came d got

28 a by , b for , c with , d to

29 a time b look c meeting d sight

30 get b ask c propose d have

31 a two , b both c none , d together

32 a with , b by , c to , d for

33 a nevertheless , b though c besides d moreover

34 a the , b every , c each , d one

35 a by , b with , c at , d on

36 a to , b at , c with , d for

37 a then , b before , c after ,d but

38 a hold , b looked , c kissed , d told

39 a before , b after , c when , d afterwards

40a had , b made , c did , d caused

1)this house / build/ 1941

.......>this house was built in 1941

..........>this house 's built since 1941

2 )they/ move / Australia /1968

..............>they 've moved to Australia since 1968

3 )she never / come / me / holiday

she never to come with me on holiday

4) nobody in our class can sing as well as Mary

Mary is ....................

5 ) you can buy tax free goods before you get on the plane

tax free goods ............................

mọi người đều biết câu truyện nổi tiếng của Romeo và juliet. khi Romeo nhìn thấy juliet, anh ta đã yêu cô ấy. đó là tình yêu đầu tiên. anh ta muốn kết hôn với cô ấy nhưng cả hai gia đình của Romeo và juliet đều chống đối với quan điểm của họ, Romeo và juliet đã không thể nào quên tình yêu của nhau. một buổi tối Romeo nắm tay của juliet . họ nhìn nhau say đắm. sau đó Romeo đã giữ juliet and his arms và anh ấy đã hôn lên môi của juliet. đã nhanh chóng sau Romeo đã đánh nhau với anh trai juliet và giết chết ông ta

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by nguyen emanuen View Post
    chào các anh chị , em làm không biết có đúng không nữa , và giúp em dịch , em dịch chưa được lưu loát
    mong giúp giùm thank you

everyone knows the famous 26...story.......... of romeo and juliet . when Romeo saw juliet , he immediately 27...fell ........... in love 28 ..with............ her . it was love at first 29 ...sight.......... . he wanted to 30 ...get.... married to her but 31 ...both.... his and her family were opposed 32 ....with... the idea .33 ...moreover... , romeo and juliet could not forget their love for 34 ....each... other . one evening Romeo took juliet 35 .....by.... the hand . they gazed 36...at.... each other . 37 . ...then he took her and his arms and 38..kissed...... her on the lips . soon 39 ..after.....(that)???... Romeo 40......had........... a fight with juliet brother and killed him

mọi người đều biết câu truyện nổi tiếng của Romeo và juliet. khi Romeo nhìn thấy juliet, anh ta đã yêu cô ấy. đó là tình yêu đầu tiên. anh ta muốn kết hôn với cô ấy nhưng cả hai gia đình của Romeo và juliet đều chống đối với quan điểm của họ, Romeo và juliet đã không thể nào quên tình yêu của nhau. một buổi tối Romeo nắm tay của juliet . họ nhìn nhau say đắm. sau đó Romeo đã giữ juliet and his arms và anh ấy đã hôn lên môi của juliet. đã nhanh chóng sau Romeo đã đánh nhau với anh trai juliet và giết chết ông ta
    dịch sướt mướt thử nha!^^
    ai ai cũng biết đến thiên tình sử nổi tiếng của Romeo và Juliet. Ngay từ lần đầu gặp mặt, anh đã yêu nàng rồi! Họ đã bị tiếng sét ái tình đánh gục. Romeo rất muốn kết hôn với Juliet, nhưng cả hai gia đình đều khong đồng ý với quan điểm ấy. Mặc dù vậy, họ không thể quên được tình yêu giành cho nhau. Một buổi chiều nọ, Romeo nắm tay Juliet, họ nhìn nhau say đắm, rồi chàng ôm nàng vào lòng, nhẹ nhàng đặt lên môi nàng một nụ hôn nồng cháy. Ngay sau đó, chàng đã đấu kiếm với anh trai nàng, và đã kết liễu anh ta.(???)
    tui tạm dịch vậy, bạn coi thử nha.^^

Default Mình cũng là thành viên mới đây!

Mình sửa lại mấy câu nha.
    26. Story-->novel
    32. With-->to
    33. moreover(hơn thế nữa)-->Nevertheless(tuy nhiên)

3,She never to come with me on holiday-->She never comes with me on holiday.
    4, Mary is the best singer in our class.
    5, Free tax goods can be bought before you get on plane.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by tina_do08 View Post
    Mình sửa lại mấy câu nha.
    26. Story-->novel
    32. With-->to
    33. moreover(hơn thế nữa)-->Nevertheless(tuy nhiên)

3,She never to come with me on holiday-->She never comes with me on holiday.
    4, Mary is the best singer in our class.
    5, Free tax goods can be bought before you get on plane.

thanks, nhưng bạn gửi cho chủ chuyên đề kìa!^^ tui đâu có ý sửa đâu, những chỗ màu đỏ là tui thấy kì kì.phần điền từ ở dưới tui hổng có coi.^^
    have a nice day!