Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 456
letter, please help to translate for me, Thanks

Thread: letter, please help to translate for me, Thanks

Default letter, please help to translate for me, Thanks

Em Nam suy nghi Mai, hom nay Anh nhan duoc tn cua KA , co fai co 1 chút vui, 1 chút lo lang??
    > Co ay rat nho Anh , em biet tai sao , Anh La nguoi dan ong tot , chinh vi the co ay khong bao gio quen Anh , dieu nay em hieu,
    > Anh va co ay 2 Nam .... Rat nhieu ky niem, vui buon,,,,,

please help to translate for me , Thanks

I group your 2 messages in 1. It would be better to give some details about the context to avoid misunderstanding, at least who speaks, and if you are one of the 2 protagonists of this conversation. Let's consider that you are the one Nam speak with.

Quote Originally Posted by foong View Post
    Em Nam suy nghi Mai, hom nay Anh nhan duoc tn cua KA , co fai co 1 chút vui, 1 chút lo lang??
    > Co ay rat nho Anh , em biet tai sao , Anh La nguoi dan ong tot , chinh vi the co ay khong bao gio quen Anh , dieu nay em hieu,
    > Anh va co ay 2 Nam .... Rat nhieu ky niem, vui buon,,,,,

please help to translate for me , Thanks
    Nam says : "I thought a lot about it, today you receive the text (sms) of KA*, you may feel a little happy, little worried, right??
    Nam says : "She miss you a lot, I know why, you are a good man, that's why she would never forget you, this I understand
    Nam says : "You and she have been together for 2 years... so much memories, whether good or bad...

* could be the name or your girlfriend, or someone else you know... maybe Kiến Anh, Khánh Anh, etc...

Quote Originally Posted by foong View Post
    khong the nghi rang Anh va co ay bay gio lai chia tay,,,,;(( khi 2 con Tim ko cung 1 nhịp dap, nguoi di, ke o lai*,,,,, ngay qua ngay ,,,, Nhung ky niem khong bao gio voi trong ky uc cua co ay hình bong cua Anh thật kho fai mo , toi nghiệp cho nguoi con gai ,,,,
    >

pls help to translate, Thanks
    Nam says : "I can't believe you two now break up... ;(( when 2 hearts beat at different rythm, one leaves, the other stays*.... days pass one after the other.... But the memories never disappear, in her memory your image (shadow?) is really sharp, poor girl...

* refers to the famous story of Kim Van Kieu (by Nguyen Du - XIXth century). It's full of meaning in term of feelings, but I would not be able to explain. Most Vietnamese know about it.

Thank you, anhkhi, what is the story about, Kim Van Kieu (Nguyen Du) ?

I'm affraid I'll not be able to say anything accurate about it. You can easily find informations online http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Tale_of_Kieu

Actually I'm not even sure that the person who write did refer to that story, maybe it's just a vietnamese general concept. The part I'm talking about is that one : http://nguyendu.com.free.fr/poesie/n...u/kieu1519.htm

It's not precisely "Người đi, kẻ ở lại", but you can see the opposition of "người" and "kẻ" (one, and the other), with the idea that the one who stays feel much more pain than the one who goes. The one who goes, see many places, make experiences, discover new stufs, a lots of things which distract him from missing his lover... and the other who stays (often the girl), at home or homeland, do borring things of normal daylife, and have all her time to miss he other one. That's a redundant subject in vietnamese popular litterature.

I'm not sure but I think that's what (your friend?) Nam says means when he write these 2 simple phrases "người đi, kẻ ở lại"

But only you can know that...