Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 456
can some one tell me what this says?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: can some one tell me what this says?

Default can some one tell me what this says?

van binh thuong
    khoe ko
    ban la ai vay
    bua nay anh co di lam ko
    [Backspace][Backspace][Backspace]khong nho
    hahahhah
    vay ha
    chung nao anh ve viet nam
    hahahha
    luc nay anh co noi chuyen voi chi lan ko
    vay ha
    vay ha
    next month
    yes
    thi anhau thodau thom
    uh
    [Backspace][Backspace][Backspace]1 chai em cho chlan
    con 1 chai em cho anh cua em
    con cua co th 2
    em noiem cung ko biet viet nhu the nao anh hieu
    2 chai
    yes
    hehhehe
    thoi khoi cam on
    em ko hieu anh noi gi het
    ok
    em di an nhe
    co gi gap anh sau ok

my girl knows i cant read viet, so I catch her chatting with this person and she acts nervous. So since she using my computer, I started to record there convo. Can some one help me on what this little they are talking about. I colored it for you, so it make it easier to read. Thank you very much for translating. I just dont want to treat her like a princess when she doesnt deserve it.
    ________
    herbal vaporizers
    Last edited by texasbornasian; 01-18-2011 at 10:50 PM.

Default Here it is

van binh thuong (I'm) normal (fine)

khoe ko How are you

ban la ai vay who are you

bua nay anh co di lam ko Do you go to work today?

[Backspace][Backspace][Backspace]khong nho don't remember/miss

hahahhah Laughing

vay ha really?

chung nao anh ve viet nam when are you returning/going to Viet Nam?

hahahha laughing

luc nay anh co noi chuyen voi chi lan ko Do you talk to sister Lan?

vay ha really?

vay ha really?

next month
    yes
    thi anhau thodau thom something about perfume ???????
    uh
    [Backspace][Backspace][Backspace]1 chai em cho chlan 1 bottle I give to sister Lan

con 1 chai em cho anh cua em and one bottle I give to my brother/you

con cua co th 2 Child of aunt th 2 ?????????????

em noiem cung ko biet viet nhu the nao anh hieu I say I don't know what to write to make you understand

2 chai two bottles (?)
    yes
    hehhehe laughing
    thoi khoi cam on don't have to thank (me)

em ko hieu anh noi gi het I don't understand what you say
    ok
    em di an nhe I am going to eat

co gi gap anh sau ok I will see you later.

thank you for translating. nothing juicy this time around. but stay tuned, i will record more... she thinks she slick rick. pshhhh, i got more tricks up my sleeve than she'll ever know. once again thank you for translating.
    ________
    Aprilia SMV750

Default Don't assume.....

Quote Originally Posted by texasbornasian View Post
    thank you for translating. nothing juicy this time around. but stay tuned, i will record more... she thinks she slick rick. pshhhh, i got more tricks up my sleeve than she'll ever know. once again thank you for translating.
    You're welcome, but don't assume until you have all the facts.

Default You're being duped boy!!!

TXBoy,

This girl's going to suck you dry.

Quote Originally Posted by NguoiVietOnAo View Post
    TXBoy,

This girl's going to suck you dry.

what do you mean? She going to suck me dry? She just going to take me for all my money is what your implying too?
    ________
    vaporizer reviews

Default uh question

When a girl writes "anhyeu" to a guy does that not mean "forever yours my love" or "my love" in english?
    ________
    herbal vaporizers

Quote Originally Posted by texasbornasian View Post
    When a girl writes "anhyeu" to a guy does that not mean "forever yours my love" or "my love" in english?
    "anh yêu" = my love, honey, sweet heart ... not whatever forever
    Thất bại lớn nhất của đời người là tự đại
    Đáng thương nhất của đời người là tự ti.
    Tự đại + Tự ti = thất bại đáng thương nhất

thank you sir.
    ________
    buy air one vaporizer

Default can some one translate this into vietnamese.

Um she from Ho Chi Minh area, i know there is different dialects if this helps. I know this is a lot, but her English reading comprehension is not on this level, so it would be best to translate to Vietnamese so she can understand better. Thank you so much for helping out.

But, I am needing to know where your heart lyes with me, I know you still talk with _________, I know who he is, I know you lied to me on who he is. I know you tell him "anhyeu" when I am not watching, so I need you to choose who you want to love now.

So if you still love _____________, the guy from your past, then so be it, but if I am your love now, it is not right for you to tell him you love him and miss him. It upsets me so much that you tried to hide this from me, that I just want to break down and cry. When I tell you I love you, I mean I love you. I do not go flirting around and talking to other girls or ex's, because that is not right.

If you think ______________ or any other guy out there will be there for you and love & care for you more than I can, then please do not sit here and lie to me that you love me when I do not have your love. You can not tell me that you love me, and then turn around chat with him or other guys and tell them you love them. I know your trip to San Diego is not just for you to visit your Aunt and Uncle, I know you plan on seeing him.

I know you are young and I am older, so if you want to have fun and mess around then do not get involved with me, I can not take another heart break. I have given so much for you and there so much more I want to give you but I just do not want to end up being hurt.

I only love one person at a time and devote my self to the person I love. But if you can not do the same, then it is best we be friends or not be friends, that is up to you. I love you so much that I am willing to do what ever it takes to make it work, but I am not willing to share your love with any other guy. I am ready to give you the world but are you ready to except it? Think to your self, do not make a quick decision unless you are certain. Just know that there no other guy that will love you as much as I will, since I have entered in to your life. True happiness for you is only a few words away.

________
    Yamaha YZ50