Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 456
Translation help please. THX!

Thread: Translation help please. THX!

Default Translation help please. THX!

Dear forum members, please help with translation into Vietnamese.

Your help is much appreciated!

1) It will be good if you can meet me at the airport

2) My flight is United Airlines, arriving Ho Chi Minh City 10 PM, it may take up to 1 hour to get through the immigration checks, so don't come too early to the airport.

3) I will wait for you if I do not see you. I will stay at the airport until I meet up with you.

4) Do not worry about the cost of the hotel. I have already confirmed and paid for the hotel already.

5) So you will definitely meet me at the airport and not at the hotel?

Thanks again for all your help

CHeers
    ________
    Prilosec Settlement News
    Last edited by 999; 04-12-2011 at 07:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 999 View Post
    Dear forum members, please help with translation into Vietnamese.

Your help is much appreciated!

1) It will be good if you can meet me at the airport

2) My flight is United Airlines, arriving Ho Chi Minh City 10 PM, it may take up to 1 hour to get through the immigration checks, so don't come too early to the airport.

3) I will wait for you if I do not see you. I will stay at the airport until I meet up with you.

4) Do not worry about the cost of the hotel. I have already confirmed and paid for the hotel already.

5) So you will definitely meet me at the airport and not at the hotel?

Thanks again for all your help

CHeers
    1) Sẽ thật tuyệt nếu bạn gặp tôi taị sân bay
    2) Máy bay tôi đi là United Airlines, đến thành phố hồ chí minh lúc 10 giờ tối, có lẽ phải mất 1 giờ để qua khâu kiểm tra vấn đề nhập cư, vì vậy cũng không nên đến sân bay sớm quá làm gì
    3) Tôi sẽ chờ nếu tôi không thấy bạn đến, tôi sẽ ở taị sân bay đến khi nào gặp được bạn thì thôi
    4)Đừng có lo lắng về giá tiền khách sạn, tôi đã xác nhận là đã trả tiền cho khách sạn đó rôì
    5) vì thế bạn sẽ xác định là sẽ gặp tôi tại sân bay chứ không phải khách sạn

thanks for your help. much appreciated!
    ________
    Anal oops
    Last edited by 999; 04-12-2011 at 07:57 PM.