Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 456
translation help

Thread: translation help

darnold75

Default translation help

if can anyone translate this to english for me i would really appreciate it

phuong dang tu hoi la dave nhan dip sinh nhat phuong thi dave se tang l cho phuong day . nhung phuong khong con o cho cu dau phuong da chuyen di cho khac roi nha dave , phuong rat cam on dave va rat hanh phuc khi duoc quen dave day , khi dave ve vietnam co ve phan thiet khong ?? hay la ve sai gon roi o do luon , hien gio dave dang lam j va dave sang vietnam lam j vay , co the cho phuong biet duoc khong, dave noi voi phuong la dave dang huan luyen o ILA VIETNAM PHAI KHONG ?? dave co the dien thoai cho phuong de noi chuyen duoc khong , phuong that su rat nho dave , khi nao dave ve phan thiet dave dien cho phuong nha , phuong se dan dave ve nha phuong choi nha , nhung nha phuong rat xa day , ve nha phuong gap ba ma phuong nha, sao dave khong noi voi dave la dave da quen voi phuong cho ba ma dave biet

Quote Originally Posted by darnold75 View Post
    if can anyone translate this to english for me i would really appreciate it

phuong dang tu hoi la dave nhan dip sinh nhat phuong thi dave se tang l cho phuong day . nhung phuong khong con o cho cu dau phuong da chuyen di cho khac roi nha dave , phuong rat cam on dave va rat hanh phuc khi duoc quen dave day , khi dave ve vietnam co ve phan thiet khong ?? hay la ve sai gon roi o do luon , hien gio dave dang lam j va dave sang vietnam lam j vay , co the cho phuong biet duoc khong, dave noi voi phuong la dave dang huan luyen o ILA VIETNAM PHAI KHONG ?? dave co the dien thoai cho phuong de noi chuyen duoc khong , phuong that su rat nho dave , khi nao dave ve phan thiet dave dien cho phuong nha , phuong se dan dave ve nha phuong choi nha , nhung nha phuong rat xa day , ve nha phuong gap ba ma phuong nha, sao dave khong noi voi dave la dave da quen voi phuong cho ba ma dave biet
    I am asking myself what are you going to give me for a birthday present. However, I no longer live at the old place, I've moved. I thank you so much and am happy to know you. When you come back to VN, will you go to Phan Thiet? or will you go to Saigon and stay there permanently. What are you doing presently; can you tell me what you are going to VN for. You told me that you're training at ILA Vietnam, correct? Can you phone me so we can talk, I really miss you; whenever you go back to Phan Thiet give me a call, I'll take you to my home, but my home is very far. Come to my home and meet my parents. Why haven't you told your parents that you know me.

The translation of Carolton67 is fine for me. However, not every people has a same translation. So, it was given as an alternative Information.

I wander what present would you like to give me on my birthday. Dave, Just let you know that I have not been lived at the old house, and I moved to live in another place already. I am very appreciated for giving me a chance to know about you. When you are going back to visit Vietnam, will you go to Phan Thiet, or will you go to Saigon and stay overthere? Can I know about what are you doing right now and what project are you working in Vietnam? You told me that you are the trainer in ILA Vietname. Is it right? Dave, can you call me? I am really missed you. When you visit Phanthiet again, please give a call, so I will take you to my home for introducing to my parent. I wander why would you not tell your parent about our relationship.

Quote Originally Posted by VivianPhuongDo View Post
    The translation of Carolton67 is fine for me. However, not every people has a same translation. So, it was given as an alternative Information.

I wander what present would you like to give me on my birthday. Dave, Just let you know that I have not been lived at the old house, and I moved to live in another place already. I am very appreciated for giving me a chance to know about you. When you are going back to visit Vietnam, will you go to Phan Thiet, or will you go to Saigon and stay overthere? Can I know about what are you doing right now and what project are you working in Vietnam? You told me that you are the trainer in ILA Vietname. Is it right? Dave, can you call me? I am really missed you. When you visit Phanthiet again, please give a call, so I will take you to my home for introducing to my parent. I wander why would you not tell your parent about our relationship.
    Yes, it's me again. Em ieu, it's "wonder" not "wander".

Thanks for the correction!