Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 456
New To This

Thread: New To This

Default New To This

HI, I AM A WOMAN FROM AMERICA, IN NEED OF HELP LEARNING THE VIET NAM LANGUAGE. I HAVE A SON WHO WILL BE MARRING A VIET NAM GIRL. SHE SPEAKS ENGLISH, BUT THERE IS A NEW BABY ON THE WAY. I WOULD LIKE TO LEARN SO WORDS TO KEEP IN TOUCH WITH HER FAMILY AND MY NEW GRAND BABY. THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT TO ME. I KNOW NOTHING RIGHT NOW.
    PLEASE HELP
    BARB

I can help you, how do you want to learn English? Have you been in Vietnam? If I can be of any your assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me.
    nguyenhoabinh.bio@gmail.com

Hi... I'm glad to meet you!

First, sorry for my bad English (because I will learn English language)

Are you learning Vietnamese Language? I think I can help you!
    If I make a mistake when I write in English, advise me right away. If not, I won't know where I'm wrong (cám ơn carolton67 đã sữa giúp)

Nếu tôi có viết tiếng Anh sai chỗ nào, chỉ tôi liền nhé! Chứ không ấy thì tôi chả biết tôi sai nữa!

Hi melbar50 ! Do u really want to learn Vietnamese ? I am ready to help u ! U can add my nick: pink_17384@yahoo.com. Then, we can chat and talk with each other.