Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 456
help please

Thread: help please

Hybrid View

Default help please

hello

what would be the best advice when trying to translate viet to english - i have been trying to translate word by word and the total sentance makes no sense......

if u could help me with this one please

anh em se danh het tinh yeu con lai trong doi cho anh dung pu em nhe?

thnakyou
    reg

Quote Originally Posted by regh View Post
    anh em se danh het tinh yeu con lai trong doi cho anh dung pu em nhe?
    I will give all my love to you in the rest of my life. So, you will never break my heart, won't you?
    Last edited by CrazyKid; 09-06-2010 at 09:26 AM.

Default more translation help please

Thanks for your help – tryed to translate it myself, came out very different, would you mind translating another message for me.....Chuc anh ngu ngon ngay mai lanh nho mac ao am nhe keo cam do em yeu anh

much appreciated
    reg

Thanks for your help – tryed to translate it myself, came out very different, would you mind translating another message for me.....
    much appreciated
    reg
    You are welcome.

Chuc anh ngu ngon ngay mai lanh nho mac ao am nhe keo cam do em yeu anh
    Good night! Tomorrow will be a cold day, so don't forget to wear a coat if you don't want to get sick. I love you.

Thanks heaps, if u are still online could I trouble u for one more translation, thanks ............Anh cong viec da xong chua em ve nha buon qua goi dien ve nn khoc that su em muon bo di cung anh qua that su anh hay chi cho em phai lam sao bay do na anh mat cai di do voi em cung duoc nhung mat an hem hoan toan o muon

Because your friend didn't use any punctuations and diacritical marks in her messages, and they also contained some spelling mistakes, I have some troubles to understand what they meant. However, I tried to guess what she wanted to say. Here is my translation.

Anh cong viec da xong chua em ve nha buon qua goi dien ve nn khoc that su em muon bo di cung anh qua that su anh hay chi cho em phai lam sao bay do na anh mat cai di do voi em cung duoc nhung mat an hem hoan toan o muon
    Do you finish your work? I went home. Because I felt very sad, I called my family and cried. I really want to leave all of my things to go with you. Please tell me what I have to do. I can lose everything but you.

"Troi do nay com di choi"
    I guess it is "Trời, giờ này còn đi chơi"

Quote Originally Posted by vietnamese4u View Post
    "Troi do nay com di choi"
    I guess it is "Trời, giờ này còn đi chơi"
    I think "Trời, giờ này còn đi chơi" wasn't appropriate to the context, because she said "anh em da day roi troi mua nam nuong ti xui". It meant the time that she sent her message to him, was early morning. Besides, she asked: "anh dang lam di (gi)?". So, she really didn't know what he was doing; and therefore, she couldn't say: "Trời, giờ này còn đi chơi".
    Last edited by CrazyKid; 09-07-2010 at 02:30 PM.

Could you please translate this message into Vietnamese for me

Tell me, when did you first be with him and how many times have you made love

Thanks.......

Could you please translate this message into Vietnamese for me

Tell me, when did you first be with him and how many times have you made love

Thanks.......
    Kể anh nghe, lần đầu tiên em với anh ta là lúc nào, đã bao nhiêu lần làm chuyện đó?

(ha ha ... this is sound like parents question on their child)
    Last edited by LtDra; 09-10-2010 at 06:10 AM.
    Thất bại lớn nhất của đời người là tự đại
    Đáng thương nhất của đời người là tự ti.
    Tự đại + Tự ti = thất bại đáng thương nhất