Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 456
Nice to meet you everyone!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nice to meet you everyone!

Hybrid View

Default Nice to meet you everyone!

I'm the new member of this forum. I have just learned E.g for a short term so my English is not good, I'm really afraid of writing. I take part in this forum to learn more, please correct me if possible.

Quote Originally Posted by thukontum View Post

I'm the new member of this forum. I have just learned E.g for a short term so my English is not good, I'm really afraid of writing. I take part in this forum to learn more, please correct me if possible.
    welcome to this forum!

Nice to meet you too Thu kon tum
    I don't like English, I hate foreign language My English is very "banana" But I must use it So i want to learn English and I can teach Vietnamese for who need it
    my Y!M: chau_truong_sinh

Question Hi !

I think may be you come from North of VietNam. I heard that you must to use English so can you tell me what your job? I will graduate about 2 years later, and now I am learning E.g. Do you think I am late?

Question Hi !

Quote Originally Posted by livelong View Post
    Nice to meet you too Thu kon tum
    I think may be you come from North of VietNam. I heard that you must to use English so can you tell me what your job? I will graduate about 2 years later, and now I am learning E.g. Do you think I am late?

Never be late
    You were wrong, I was born at middle of Vietnam, QuảngNam! you know? Now I'm living and working at Saigon, I'm a lawyer, graduated 2 years ago!

P/S I have some friends who are living at Kontum, so I visited your country twice and I love it!
    Last edited by livelong; 12-02-2007 at 02:19 PM.
    I don't like English, I hate foreign language My English is very "banana" But I must use it So i want to learn English and I can teach Vietnamese for who need it
    my Y!M: chau_truong_sinh

Smile

Never be late
    You were wrong, I was born at middle of Vietnam, QuảngNam! you know? Now I'm living and working at Saigon, I'm a lawyer, graduated 2 years ago!

P/S I have some friends who are living at Kontum, so I visited your country twice and I love it!

Do you know why i am wrong? because my friend comes from North area so he ussually talk "banana". I just guess through a world so mistake is certain.
    I have many friend from QuangNam too. They are very friendly.I love them.
    Kon Tum is very small when compare with Sai Gon. So when you visited my home town may be you had passed by my house ( my house near the station).Glad to talk to you!

antran_mickey

Never be late

Hi everybody! hi 'livelong'! I'm the new member too,i think that i will dont meet native land friend at this website. My place born is ĐẠI LỘC tower, QUANG NAM province .Do u know? But I 'm living at BUON MA THUOT city now.My E is very bad,expecialy,writing and communication skill so i want to join this forum to improve my E. I hope everyone will help me.
    I'm very happy to make friend with you!
    See u!

Cool Help me please..........!

I have a world but I can't find out any way to translate. Help me if possible.that world is " preatomization" i can't guess its meaning.

I have a world but I can't find out any way to translate. Help me if possible.that world is " preatomization" i can't guess its meaning.
    atomization là nguyên tử hóa vậy preatomization là trước nguyên tử hóa