Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 456
Need help in translating this to Vietnamese

Thread: Need help in translating this to Vietnamese

Hybrid View

Default Need help in translating this to Vietnamese

Hi all, I would like to write this in a SMS. It's abit long but would anyone translate this for me? Thanks!

"I wish you have a safe trip home to Vietnam. 2 months is a long time. But I do hope to see you again. Please do take care of yourself back home. Oh! And don't go riding ever again because the injuries you had from it are so not suitable for your looks and all. Well I hope to see you soon and keep in touch alright? Call me when you have returned."
    Last edited by Hewie; 02-25-2010 at 11:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hewie View Post
    Hi all, I would like to write this in a SMS. It's abit long but would anyone translate this for me? Thanks!

"I wish you have a safe trip home to Vietnam. 2 months is a long time. But I do hope to see you again. Please do take care of yourself back home. Oh! And don't go riding ever again because the injuries you had from it are so not suitable for your looks and all. Well I hope to see you soon and keep in touch alright? Call me when you have returned."
    I guess you are a girl who wrote this letter to some guy (boyfriend?) Otherwise please twist those anh & em around.

"Em chúc anh có một chuyến đi trở lại quê nhà an toàn. Hai tháng thì thật là lâu quá. Nhưng em hy vọng sẽ gặp lại anh. Hãy bảo trọng bản thân nơi quê nhà. Ô ! và đừng có bao giờ chạy xe nữa nhé, bởi vì những vết thương anh có từ đó không có hợp dáng vẻ của anh gì cả. Thôi, Em hy vọng gặp lại anh sớm và giữ liên lạc nhé ? gọi em khi nào anh trở lại."
    Thất bại lớn nhất của đời người là tự đại
    Đáng thương nhất của đời người là tự ti.
    Tự đại + Tự ti = thất bại đáng thương nhất

Hey! Thanks. =) Nah, I am a guy writing to a girl who is heading back to vietnam. Haha. You save me man. Thanks once again.

Oh ya, another question. This girl is older than me by a year. So how do i twist around with the anh and em properly? Care to explain?

Quote Originally Posted by Hewie View Post
    Hey! Thanks. =) Nah, I am a guy writing to a girl who is heading back to vietnam. Haha. You save me man. Thanks once again.

Oh ya, another question. This girl is older than me by a year. So how do i twist around with the anh and em properly? Care to explain?
    it doesn't matter how older she is as long as she happy to be your girl friend she will be 'em' to you, and you are the 'anh' to her.
    Thất bại lớn nhất của đời người là tự đại
    Đáng thương nhất của đời người là tự ti.
    Tự đại + Tự ti = thất bại đáng thương nhất

Hahahaa. Okay. Thanks. =)

Default need to translate to vietnam. phone line problem

1) I tried to called you, your area code, Tay Ninh, very difficult to get through.

2)every moment is thinking of you, wish i can fly there just to see you.

3)secondly, I cannot speak vietnam language and you don't listen to my language. That make me more headache, but we both work hard in this area, we will understand each other more, commucate freely.

4)my company have a plant in vietnam, still building, hope one day they can transfer me there, so that we can .......

Quote Originally Posted by foong View Post
    1) I tried to called you, your area code, Tay Ninh, very difficult to get through.

2)every moment is thinking of you, wish i can fly there just to see you.

3)secondly, I cannot speak vietnam language and you don't listen to my language. That make me more headache, but we both work hard in this area, we will understand each other more, commucate freely.

4)my company have a plant in vietnam, still building, hope one day they can transfer me there, so that we can .......
    1) first of all, i need to know the one you want to talk in these case, if he(she) younger than u, u call him(her) 'em' , if that one older than you, u call the guy as 'anh' and the girl as 'chị'.For example in this case the one you want to talk is your girlfriend, so you call her 'em'.

Anh đã cố gắng gọi điện cho em, nhưng mã vùng của em, Tây Ninh, rất khó liên lạc.

2, Mỗi giây phút trôi qua anh đều nghĩ về em,ước gì anh có thể bay đến chỉ để gặp được em.

3, Điều thứ 2, anh thì không thể nói tiếng việt, em lại không nghe ngôn ngữ của anh, điều đó làm anh cảm thấy khó khăn hơn, nhưng chúng ta đều cố gắng,mình sẽ hiểu nhau hơn, rồi mình sẽ giao tiếp thoải mái thôi.

4, Công ti anh có kế hoạch ở việt nam, vẫn đang được thực hiện, anh mong rằng có ngày họ sẽ chuyển anh đến đó, và chúng ta có thể....

That's all, sorry about my bad english 0.0

Default thank you

Quote Originally Posted by sonnie View Post
    1) first of all, i need to know the one you want to talk in these case, if he(she) younger than u, u call him(her) 'em' , if that one older than you, u call the guy as 'anh' and the girl as 'chị'.For example in this case the one you want to talk is your girlfriend, so you call her 'em'.

Anh đã cố gắng gọi điện cho em, nhưng mã vùng của em, Tây Ninh, rất khó liên lạc.

2, Mỗi giây phút trôi qua anh đều nghĩ về em,ước gì anh có thể bay đến chỉ để gặp được em.

3, Điều thứ 2, anh thì không thể nói tiếng việt, em lại không nghe ngôn ngữ của anh, điều đó làm anh cảm thấy khó khăn hơn, nhưng chúng ta đều cố gắng,mình sẽ hiểu nhau hơn, rồi mình sẽ giao tiếp thoải mái thôi.

4, Công ti anh có kế hoạch ở việt nam, vẫn đang được thực hiện, anh mong rằng có ngày họ sẽ chuyển anh đến đó, và chúng ta có thể....

That's all, sorry about my bad english 0.0
    Thank you , you have been helping me so much.