Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 456
Help me to translate them into vnese,thanks!

Thread: Help me to translate them into vnese,thanks!

Hybrid View

Default Help me to translate them into vnese,thanks!

Enclosed is the brochure and the tuition about this US nursing program in Singapore, please find the attachment for more detail & get back to me if you have any questions about this.

DirectNurse® consists of three programs.

Program 1, DirectNurse® Pre-Nursing Familiarization Program. It is designed to prepare and qualify participants for Program 2 and 3. At the end of DirectNurse® English and Pre-Nursing Familiarization Program, participants shall receive a certificate of completion certifying that the participant has attained specific academic standards.

Program 2, DirectNurse® Scholarship is a three to twelve-month program with steadfast curriculum devoted to helping participants to attain the requisite academic standard in order to obtain a work contract with American Academic Alliance (the ALLIANCE) within the U.S. Participants who have scored 80% or better in the Pre-Nursing Familiarization Program are eligible for the program.

Program 3, DirectNurse® Work is open to candidates who have completed Program 2 successfully. Candidates will be offered a 5-year U.S. employment contract with the ALLIANCE, with a significant sizable bonus awarded at the end of the contract. However, a salary deposit between 10-25% will be deducted on monthly basis by the ALLIANCE for the duration of 5-year employment contract. This salary deposit will be refunded to the candidates at the promotional materials provided in the Recruitment package.

For further information about American Academic Alliance in US or American Career in Singapore, you can also visit our websites:
    i am checking the information on the school in vietnam. Will let you know once i have the information.

Thanks for translating!

15 vỉew roi,ma sao chang ai translate dum vay, thang 1 khai giang roi! huhu

Quote Originally Posted by jasonvn90 View Post
    15 vỉew roi,ma sao chang ai translate dum vay, thang 1 khai giang roi! huhu
    Bác tự dịch đi, rồi post lên đây tớ sửa lại cho.

DirectNurse® consists of three programs.
    Direct Nurse co ba chuong trinh:

Program 1, DirectNurse® Pre-Nursing Familiarization Program. It is designed to prepare and qualify participants for Program 2 and 3. At the end of DirectNurse® English and Pre-Nursing Familiarization Program, participants shall receive a certificate of completion certifying that the participant has attained specific academic standards.

Chuong trinh 1. Chuong trinh Chuan Bi cho nghe Y Ta cua Direct Nurse. Chuong trinh nay duoc tao ra voi muc dich chuan bi va tim nguoi du dieu kien vao duoc chuong trinh 2 va 3. Vao cuoi lop hoc Chuan Bi, hoc sinh tham gia se nhan duoc Giay Chung Nhan Hoan Thanh de bao dam la hoc sinh da dat duoc tieu chuan can thiet.

Program 2, DirectNurse® Scholarship is a three to twelve-month program with steadfast curriculum devoted to helping participants to attain the requisite academic standard in order to obtain a work contract with American Academic Alliance (the ALLIANCE) within the U.S. Participants who have scored 80% or better in the Pre-Nursing Familiarization Program are eligible for the program.

Chuong trinh 2: Chuong trinh Hoc Them cua DirectNurse la chuong trinh keo dai tu 3 den 12 thang voi chuong trinh hoc nghiem ngac va kien dinh, chuong trinh nay giup cho hoc sinh dat duoc nhung mon hoc can thiet de co the nhan duoc hop dong lam viec voi American Academic Allicance o My. Hoc sinh phai dat duoc 80% hoac hon trong bai thi Pre-Nursing Familization moi duoc hoc chuong trinh nay.

Program 3, DirectNurse® Work is open to candidates who have completed Program 2 successfully. Candidates will be offered a 5-year U.S. employment contract with the ALLIANCE, with a significant sizable bonus awarded at the end of the contract. However, a salary deposit between 10-25% will be deducted on monthly basis by the ALLIANCE for the duration of 5-year employment contract. This salary deposit will be refunded to the candidates at the promotional materials provided in the Recruitment package.

Chuong trinh 3: Chuong trinh lam viec DirectNurse duoc mo ra cho cac thi sinh da thanh cong trong viec hoan thanh chuong trinh 2. Thi sinh se duoc nhan hop dong lam viec trong 5 nam voi Alliance, cong them tien thuong dua vao cuoi ky cua hop dong. Tuy nhien, vao moi thang khi nhan luong, Alliance se lay ra tien dat coc khoang 10% den 25 % trong vong 5 nam hop dong lam viec. So tien nay se duoc tra lai cho thi sinh o phan tai lieu promotional trong ho so tuyen nguoi.

For further information about American Academic Alliance in US or American Career in Singapore, you can also visit our websites:
    Muon biet them chi tiet ve chuong trinh American Academic Alliance o My hoac lam viec cho My o Singapore, ban co the vao trang web cua chung toi....

Noi chung la ban muon hoc Y Ta dung khong? Nen tim hieu ky va trau doi them tieng Anh nhe. Hoc Y Ta khong don gian nhu o VN dau.

a (tiny) story (methought): someone has posted some long message and waited for a translation, s/he often revisits to check if there is any translation comes, waiting and waiting for a lot of time. To visit and wait don't make any translation. To enrich skill of a language for every person, s/he must help her/himself first and when doubting, s/he may share her/himself question and the community will join, is this a good thing? The community will never blame if the translation is bad but the behaviour like just to wait for other help and to waste time while not trying to do one's best...