Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 456
Please Help to Translate

Thread: Please Help to Translate

Hybrid View

johnsonlsn

Default Please Help to Translate

Ong xa heo, xin cho em dc goi anh bang ong xa heo lan cuoi cung. Khi anh nhan dc tin nhan nay thi em da roi khoi penang roi.em dang tren duong di toi kl ve vietnam. Lan ve vietnam lan nay em muon quen di het tat ca nhung gi lien quan den anh. Em muon quen di tinh yeu dau buon cua chung ta. Tinh yeu ma khong the dem den cho chung ta mot tuong lai tot dep thi chung ta con den voi nhau nua lam chi. Anh thi kho khan,em cung the. Em nhan thay rang em den voi anh la mot sai lam lon nhat ma em da gay ra. Em da lam anh dau kho. Em thanh that xin loi anh. Em hi vong anh dung trach em. Va em mong uoc anh co the quay ve cuoc song binh thuong truoc day ma anh co. Hay quen em di. Em rat mong uoc minh co that nhieu tien de giup do dc anh, giup anh wa giai doan kho khan nay. Nhung do chi la mong uoc lam sao em giup anh dc khi ma con em ,me em gia dinh em cung cho doi su cung cap cua em. Em cam on anh rat nhieu trong mot nam qua anh da cham soc lo lang cho em, em co the the voi troi dat anh la nguoi

EnglishHelpme

Dear "Chubby husband",

Please let me call you by "chubby husband" one last time. When you received this massage I have already left Penang. I has been on my way to KL back to Vietnam. I want to forget about everything with you when I'm back to Vietnam this time. I do not want to remember about the first sad love between of us which does not bring anything good for our future so why do we love each other? You're poor and I'm the same. From the bottom of my heart I think I made a big mistake when I was with you and everything I did. I brought you many unhappiness. I'm truly sorry. I hope that you do not blame me. Also I hope your life will be back as you had. Please forget me! I want to have a lot of money to help you in this struggle period. That is only a dream and it's never come true so how can I help you then. Besides of that I have my children, my mom and my whole family to take care of and they need my support. I appreciate for your taking care of me for a year. I'm sure that you're the man who is the man I love the most..
    Last edited by EnglishHelpme; 09-21-2009 at 07:54 AM.