Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 456
Please help translate English to Vietnamese

Thread: Please help translate English to Vietnamese

Hybrid View

Default Please help translate English to Vietnamese

Please help translate English to vietnamese:

Before I met you I didnt understand love. You are the first who made me experience how it is to truely love and be loved. Noone has ever made me feel so clueless before.

Upon hearing your voice my heart melts, all my troubles fade away when I see you smile. My life was in total darkness before you came into it. Words alone cannot express the gratitude I have for you. If you can forget my past and I forget yours; I can see us 40 years down the road; an old and happy couple. Thank you for loving me.

Cam on.

Quote Originally Posted by ykk1979 View Post
    Please help translate English to vietnamese:

Before I met you I didnt understand love. You are the first who made me experience how it is to truely love and be loved. Noone has ever made me feel so clueless before.

Upon hearing your voice my heart melts, all my troubles fade away when I see you smile. My life was in total darkness before you came into it. Words alone cannot express the gratitude I have for you. If you can forget my past and I forget yours; I can see us 40 years down the road; an old and happy couple. Thank you for loving me.

Cam on.
    Trước khi gặp được em anh vẫn chưa hiểu đựơc nghĩa của hai chữ tình yêu. Em là ngừơi đầu tiên trong đời làm cho anh hiểu được thế nào là yêu và được yêu. Từ trước đên giờ chưa có người nào làm cho anh cảm thấy ngẩn ngơ như thế.

Mỗi lần nghe giọng oanh vàng thỏ thẻ của em, tình yêu bốc cháy trong tim anh; khi nhìn em cười tất cả buồn phiền của anh đều tan biến. Đời anh hoàn toàn nằm trong một màu đen tối trước khi em đến với anh. Không có ngôn từ nào có thể diễn tả hết sự biết ân của anh đối với em. Nếu em có thể bỏ qua quá khứ của anh và anh cũng lờ đi quá khứ của em, thì chúng ta có thể nắm tay tiếp tục quảng đời 40 năm còn lại bên nhau, một cặp vợ chồng già hạnh phúc. Cám ơn em đã yêu anh.