Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 456
Hi, there!

Thread: Hi, there!

Hybrid View

ducphu

Thumbs up Hi, there!

I'm an IT Engineer, 32 but still single.
    i've learned Eng for long but haven't writen down frequently,i often practive Eng by Reading ... reading via internet surfing and self-speaking.
    So joining this forum, i hope that this help me get aquainted with all of you to improve writing skill.

Thanks
    DP

why "single" involved in here???? we do not care you if you are single.

Quote Originally Posted by ducphu View Post
    i've learned Eng for long but haven't writen down frequently,i often practive Eng by Reading ... reading via internet surfing and self-speaking.
    So joining this forum, i hope that this help me get aquainted with all of you to improve writing skill.

Thanks
    DP
    I've learned Eng for a long time but haven't written (down) frequently. I often practice Eng by Reading ... reading via internet surfing and self-speaking. (speaking to myself?)
    So joining this forum, I hope, (that this) will help me get aquainted with all of you to improve my writing skill.

Default hi

??????????????????????????????

Quote Originally Posted by xgirl View Post
    ??????????????????????????????
    Is this supposed to be a riddle (câu đố khó)?

By the way, the meaning of your sentence may be a little clearer if written as follows:
    Why is "single" (involved) relevant here?

Quote Originally Posted by sang56 View Post
    Is this supposed to be a riddle (câu đố khó)?

By the way, the meaning of your sentence may be a little clearer if written as follows:
    Why is "single" (involved) relevant here?
    "suppose" trong từ điển của em dịch là : giả sử , đòi hỏi , cho rằng , đề nghị
    -sau 1 hồi suy nghĩ ko biết dịch cái câu :"Is this supposed to be a riddle?" như thế nào cả
    làm ơn dịch giùm em với !!!

Quote Originally Posted by dethuong_x0x View Post
    "suppose" trong từ điển của em dịch là : giả sử , đòi hỏi , cho rằng , đề nghị
    -sau 1 hồi suy nghĩ ko biết dịch cái câu :"Is this supposed to be a riddle?" như thế nào cả
    làm ơn dịch giùm em với !!!
    "Cái này có phải giả sử là một câu đố?"

defination of riddle(n): test or verbal puzzle,often with a trick answer= cau do, puzzling fact, thing, or person = dieu bi hiem.
    (V): speak in riddles = dua ra cau do.
    thanks for ur advice, sang56! he didnt answer my question so i reckon it is a riddles hahahahha just kidding mate !!! i feel silly now to ask him that question it is his right not to answer me. sorry ducphu !