Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 456
...second help for a second dialogue...
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ...second help for a second dialogue...

Hybrid View

Dominique

Default ...second help for a second dialogue...

I get some of the meaning, but I have sometimes the feeling there are puns, or at least double meanings. Could someone help ?

12h45 lăn ra ngả lưng , lưng thì ngả nhưng mồm ko ngừng họat động, nói xấu, ném đá nhg ai ở cty ko có mặt tại bữa cơm

Sao doc xong thoi khoa bieu, thay thuong qua , the thi khong phai la nguoi roi

Tính gửi để đọc cho vui thôi, chứ sao lại phải thấy thương?

Sao lai ra nongnoi nay ha ? … con nguoi minh nhay cam lam, … thay la thuong ngay

Sao lại ko phải là người, thế tôi là quỷ à????????????

Hom qua di an mi quang voi em, … con hon la quy nua

Thế là đang chat với QỦY à? Sợ không? Thế đi ăn mỳ với em thế nào?

… Em an nhieu qua, … nhugn de thuong lam

Sao mà tự nhiên lại cho một câu. … Dạo này nói chuyện làm sao ý. … Chán chả buồn nói nữa.

ý la sao?

Mà từ nãy tới giờ chạy đâu? … Thì tự nhiên gửi cho 1 dòng: được rồi.Chả hiểu gì cả.

Chợp mắt tí

Cách hành văn giống xì teen quá.

Bây giờ thì tỉnh táo rồi. … thôi tở lại vấn đề nào

Có vấn đề gì mà cần trở lại? … khiếp mạng mẽo chán thật đấy.

Em đâu có ở HN vào thời điểm đó. … Vẫn nhớ hả??????????????

!!!

Là sao???

Thì cũng nhớ … nhưng thôi không nhớ nữa … có em khác để nhớ rồi

Vậy là yêu nàng nặng quá ròai.

Thanks

Dominique

It doesn't seem to inspire many people.... :-(

Quote Originally Posted by Dominique View Post
    It doesn't seem to inspire many people.... :-(
    It's not that i (we) was not inspire by your sms, but most of these made no sense. So that you would have some idea of what i'm talking about, i took your sms and sent it through "THe Vdict Transla Tor". See if you can make some sense out of these... GL

Here it is (Garbage in = Garbage out)
    ps. there are 2 versions given by "THe Vdict Transla Tor"

12h45 lăn ra ngả lưng , lưng thì ngả nhưng mồm ko ngừng họat động, nói xấu, ném đá nhg ai ở cty ko có mặt tại bữa cơm
    Sao lai ra nongnoi nay ha ? … con nguoi minh nhay cam lam, … thay la thuong ngay

12h45 rolling that egress lie down, backed tilt but abeyance mouth ko, traducement, throw a stone nhg who In attendance cty ko at meal. Doc xong Asteroid hit bieu faculty, change thuong pass off, Khong examination fades birch-rod nguoi mule. Calculate do elution credit to read to glad, copying final particle must see lance?. Do Asteroid cross egress nongnoi now ha? & Bright lường gạt nguoi nibbles blue cam, & Change the mule thuong immediately

12h45 spread ngả back, but back then ngả mồm ko shutdown, defamatory, throwing stones at anyone nhg ko cty present in repast
    Sao doc complete timetable, usually through change, the test is not taken now
    As sent to read for pleasure only, but to see why the trade?
    Copy the nongnoi this ha? ... People do minh sensitive ... that routine

Sao mà tự nhiên lại cho một câu. … Dạo này nói chuyện làm sao ý. … Chán chả buồn nói nữa.
    ý la sao?

Copied to the ko, so I'm quỷ à ????????????
    Hom qua di an optical mi with them ... than is the nua
    The're chatting with that? Zero? Go eat with my children how?
    ... I overeat, nhugn ... de thuong lam
    Copy the natural one for me. ... Dạo this talk how you like. Chán sad ... chả say anymore.
    Why is that?

Ko copying is right, is not people, subtitute that I am demon????????????. My tusker optical eyelid past Hom trampled peace, & The mule lường gạt hon converts nua. Namely busy Pose Tán gẫu You reach QủY, don't you? Do Be afraid zero? Pose go to eat mỳ with younger sister how?. & Past peace Younger sister nhieu, & Sự trốn tránh nhugn de thuong. Why innately give sentence to a. & This Times how a talk is Italian. & Not to be glowering Dulness say as well. ý the mule is stellar?

Mà từ nãy tới giờ chạy đâu? … Thì tự nhiên gửi cho 1 dòng: được rồi.Chả hiểu gì cả.
    Chợp mắt tí

Là sao???

But this time to start running? ... Is natural to send 1 line: roi.Cha be understood at all.
    Wink tí
    Phraseology similar xì teen too.
    Now aware of it. ... Only to the issues
    There are problems that need to go back? ... Khiếp network chán real đấy tips.
    She started in the HN that time. ... Still remember hả ??????????????
    Why is?
    Is only a memory ... but do not remember anymore ... they have to remember it
    This is too heavy for her roai.

But do nãy word for up to hour run where? & Tense innately sent give stream to 1: that' s right.Not to be what comprehension is all together. Nap Breast. Phraseology is all the same to xì teen whopping. Now be to keep awake already. & tở elution go back to which problem. There is what problem that need to return? & To be afraid to darn sick of mẽo honestly. Younger sister not at all In HN in the time of here. & Still remember hả??????????????. It Be asteroid???. Also mind & But elution don't mind any more & There is another younger sister to mind already. Thus love her to heavily surpass ròai

I have no idea if the chat text is short. The long chat text makes me terrified.

Dominique

Well, automated translations can sometimes be quite strange...

I have tried to translate, here is my attempt - I am pretty sure there are some silly things, don't laugh too much !

--> 12h45, I lie down and rest, rest and lie but my mouth does not stop being active, saying bad things, criticizing but there is no one in the company who is present at the meal.

--> Nothing is scheduled after finishing reading, feeling a lot of fondness but there is no one.

--> I consider sending it to you for reading and having fun, how else could one feel fondness ?

--> Why this feeling of sadness ? ... as for me ( nhay cam lam), feeling a lot of fondness (???)

--> Why 'there is no one”, am I a ghost ?

--> Yesterday I went to eat some quick noodles with (her/you ?) (she) is another ghost

--> So you are chatting with a ghost ? Are you afraid ? So, how was eating noodles with (Her/me ?) ?

--> (She / you ?? ) eat(s) a lot, but (she / you ??) is/are lovely

--> Why (???) did you give me one question. ... (Dạo này nói chuyện làm sao ý.). I am (fed up of talking more ?)

ý la sao?
    --> (Why ? What is your idea ?)

--> But now where do you go ? (Just send a line, it's enough ???). I don't understand anything.

Chợp mắt tí
    --> Blink your eyes quickly (?)

--> Their style is very much a teenagers' one.

--> Now (I/you ?) be alert. ... (thôi tở lại vấn đề nào)

--> What is the problem that you need to come back ? ( khiếp mạng mẽo) (really fed up).

--> I am not in Hanoi at that time. Don't you remember ???

!!!

Là sao???
    --> Why ?

--> I also remember .... But don't miss any more... I have another one to remember/miss
    [I get the feeling 'nhớ' is not always used with the same meaning, there is some play on words)

--> So you love her a lot.

Thank you for your help

dài quá, ai mà dịch cho nổi, toàn chat chit nhăn nhít, đọc nhiều khi còn không hiểu nữa là nói chi dịch

Quote Originally Posted by Dominique View Post
    I get some of the meaning, but I have sometimes the feeling there are puns, or at least double meanings. Could someone help ?

ý la sao?

Chợp mắt tí

!!!

Là sao???

Thanks
    Which parts don't you understand ? Highlight them I will try to translate for you .

Chat text is very hard to understand, especially to people who have no relationship to chatter.
    REading chat texts like this, everyone feels upset.

... nói xấu, ném đá những ai ở cty không có mặt tại bữa cơm
    ... backbite everyone who aren't present at the meal.

After reading the schedule, feel so sorry for you, so you're not a human (or that's not for a human)

Just wanna send it to you to read for fun, why do you feel sorry for me?

Sao lai ra nong noi nay ha ? … con nguoi minh nhay cam lam, … thay la thuong ngay
    Why does it happen to you ? ... my character is very sensitive, ... just see it I feel sorry for you immediately

Why I'm not a human, so I'm a devil ?

Yesterday I went to eat some "Quảng noodles" with her, ... she was more than a devil

So you are chatting with a devil ? Are you afraid ? So, how was eating noodles with her?

... She ate a lot, but she is very lovely

Why did you give me that question. ... These day you talk so odd. Bored not want to mind (not want to talk more)

ý la sao?
    What do you mean?

But where did you go ? ... just sent me a line: "all right". Not understand anything.

Chợp mắt tí
    sleep a bit

Your way of using sentences is very like teenagers' one

Bây giờ thì tỉnh táo rồi. … thôi trở lại vấn đề nào
    Now I feel alert. ... back to the subject

What is the subject you need to come back ? awful, the network is so boring.

She was not in Hanoi at that time. still miss her ???

!!!

Là sao???
    What ???

also miss her .... But don't miss her any more... I have another one to miss

So you love her so profound.
    Last edited by vietnamese4u; 06-28-2009 at 07:55 PM.

Dominique

Thank you Vietnamese4u.

I have some questions :

. thấy thương : so it has the same meaning as ''thương cảm' ?
    (rather than just 'thương', which according to Vdict is 'to love tenderly' – actually what is exactly the difference between 'thương' and 'yêu' ? )

. what are 'Quảng' noodles ?

. 'nhớ' : I always find it difficult to determine when it means 'remember' and when it is 'miss' – it is quite different in English ! Are there any rules ?

. I didn't find 'ròai' in any dictionary.
    (Vậy là yêu nàng nặng quá ròai)
    What does it mean ?

Thank you !