Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 456
Need to translate to english

Thread: Need to translate to english

Hybrid View

Default Need to translate to english

"Tai sao nhung trai ngang trong cuoc song nay lai danh tat ca cho toi, toi phai lam sao de buoc di quang doi con lai, toi cam thay met moi va tuyet vong."

Thanks.
    I will only give up of learning Vietnamese language for the same reason that I am learning it.

Another one

"Toi da biet, roi se den 1ngay toi phai buoc di tren con duong ma cuoc song, xa hoi da danh cho toi."
    I will only give up of learning Vietnamese language for the same reason that I am learning it.

"Tai sao nhung trai ngang trong cuoc song nay lai danh tat ca cho toi, toi phai lam sao de buoc di quang doi con lai, toi cam thay met moi va tuyet vong."
    Why all of difficulties (unlucky things) in the life is happening to me, what can I do to be able to go on my remaining life, I feel very tired and disappointed

"Toi da biet, roi se den 1ngay toi phai buoc di tren con duong ma cuoc song, xa hoi da danh cho toi."
    I know that one day in future I have to go on the way which the life and society give it to me

if you don't understand, just pm me