Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 456
Need help again. My Heartfelt thanks to you.

Thread: Need help again. My Heartfelt thanks to you.

Hybrid View

jankdev

Default Need help again. My Heartfelt thanks to you.

This is it. The actual phase i wanted to understand. It's abit sad i guess. I thank you for the help given.

"có những điều muốn nói mà không nói được,có những lần muốn khóc mà không khóc được..chỉ quá đau khổ hay hạnh phúc không nói nên lời..hay góc kín tâm tư đã là một khoảng cách vô hình mà ta đã phải như thế "

there are many things (I) want to talk but can't talk, there are many times (I) want to cry but can't cry... just feel wretched or happy but can't talk out...

"hay góc kín tâm tư đã là một khoảng cách vô hình mà ta đã phải như thế "
    sorry this is too vietnamese, I can't translate word-by-word, I guess the meaning is she have to keep everything into her mind, it's her essence

jankdev

Quote Originally Posted by vietnamese4u View Post
    there are many things (I) want to talk but can't talk, there are many times (I) want to cry but can't cry... just feel wretched or happy but can't talk out...

sorry this is too vietnamese, I can't translate word-by-word, I guess the meaning is she have to keep everything into her mind, it's her essence
    Thank you for your help again! I visited your blog and i think it's very easy for foreigners like us to understand and learn, I learn a few words already. Good job.

I still hope someone can help me to translate the lower sentence.. Too vietnamese meaning it's too slang in the vietnam language?

umm, I don't even understand it clearly.. it's like a poem, very abstract :s
    ok, I'll translate it to English then either you know or you don't know due to you

"or the corner (hidden area) in the feeling was as an invisible distance which I have to be like that"

Quote Originally Posted by jankdev View Post
    This is it. The actual phase i wanted to understand. It's abit sad i guess. I thank you for the help given.

"có những điều muốn nói mà không nói được,có những lần muốn khóc mà không khóc được..chỉ quá đau khổ hay hạnh phúc không nói nên lời..hay góc kín tâm tư đã là một khoảng cách vô hình mà ta đã phải như thế "
    My translation:
    There are things [one] wants to say, but could not say, there are times [one] wants to cry but could not cry: only too much pain or happiness [that] couldn't be uttered. Or [was] the depth of [one's] heart already a void that made one became like that.

Clues:
    The quote seems to be a narrative part of a novel, or a monologue (the appearance of a neutral "ta", which means "one", or "we", or "I" depending on the context. However, if it was part of a conversation, the word "ta" may not be used, but "tôi" or other pronoun should be use. I used "one" in that context.

The above quote sounds quite Existentialist à-la Jean-Paul Sartre to me

Linh