Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 456
please help me translate into Vietnamese

Thread: please help me translate into Vietnamese

Hybrid View

Question please help me translate into Vietnamese

Consumer Financial Group is a privately-held, 100% employee owned commercial finance organization located in Apple Valley, California. We aim to be the global leader in our industry through an innovative suite of financing products focused on equipment based lending, serving the needs of the food service, automotive, and manufacturing industries to name a few. We are very proud to say CFG's capital fuels our nation's economy.

Our energetic team helps businesses, ranging in size from just a handful of employees to thousands, boost their growth potential. Business owners appreciate CFG's unique analysis of financial profiles, thorough due diligence, and machine-like efficiency. Our business model provides a level of service unmatched by competitors because we recognize that every business is unique. CFG's largely multilingual professionals are trained to provide the kind of timely, objective advice busy business owners and corporate officers truly appreciate

We are always seeking accomplished, motivated, and positive individuals to join the CFG team. Be a part of our growth and realize your future today!

cac ban giup minh voi, nhung cau gach chan minh doc hoai ma ko hieu. dich dum hen. thanks cac bo nhieu

Clarify "equipment based lending"; I've heard of "asset based lending"

Is "equipment based lending" financing of the cost of new or used equipment needed to run a business.