Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 456
need translation

Thread: need translation

Hybrid View

Default need translation

Someone translate this to viet

if you feel uneasy that i call and sms you so often ,please tell me,so that i will stop doing that.I just want to know how are you doing and miss you thats why i keep calling you.We are so far apart and the only way is through sms and calls.i fear that our love will fade away.

And this to english

Bay gio em dang ban kg the nghe dt cua anh.Em dang chay xe dua me len to.HCM tham anh trai va chau em.Em se sms cho anh sau.Hon anh.
    Last edited by mickey78; 07-16-2007 at 07:06 PM.

duyen

Hi! Mickey 78. I am vietnamese. I want to help you translate any things you want. So, I want you help me to check for my English and repair it if I'm wrong. OK??

Translate to Vietnam
    Nếu em cảm thấy phiền lòng khi anh gọi điện và nhắn tin cho em quá thường xuyên, hãy nói với anh, anh sẽ ngừng ngay điều đó. Anh chỉ muốn biết em thế nào và vì anh nhớ em, thế nên anh vẫn tiếp tục gọi cho em. Mình cách xa nhau quá và chỉ có cách duy nhất là liên lạc qua những tin nhắn và những cuộc điện thoại. Anh sợ rằng tình yêu của chúng mình sẽ dần mờ nhạt đi.

To English
    Now, I'am busy so that I can't listen to your phone. I'am driving to pass my mother to Hồ Chí Minh city to visite my brother and my nephew. I'll send the message for you later. Kiss you.

Quote Originally Posted by duyen View Post
    Hi! Mickey 78. I am vietnamese. I want to help you translate any things you want. So, I want you help me to check for my English and repair it if I'm wrong. OK??

Translate to Vietnam
    Nếu em cảm thấy phiền lòng khi anh gọi điện và nhắn tin cho em quá thường xuyên, hãy nói với anh, anh sẽ ngừng ngay điều đó. Anh chỉ muốn biết em thế nào và vì anh nhớ em, thế nên anh vẫn tiếp tục gọi cho em. Mình cách xa nhau quá và chỉ có cách duy nhất là liên lạc qua những tin nhắn và những cuộc điện thoại. Anh sợ rằng tình yêu của chúng mình sẽ dần mờ nhạt đi.

To English
    Now, I'am busy so that I can't listen to your phone. I'am driving to pass my mother to Hồ Chí Minh city to visite my brother and my nephew. I'll send the message for you later. Kiss you.
    Thanks for the translation.Duyen,we help one another.

You should put it this way,"correct my english if i am wrong instead of repair my english(repair is used in terms for break down of car engine,motorbike etc...) as i am busy now,i am unable to pick up your calls.I am driving to HCM with my mother to visit my brother and nephew. i will message you later.
    Last edited by mickey78; 07-16-2007 at 11:52 PM.

Default Stay away from this girl!!!

Out of sight, out of mind.

She'll only respond to you when you "Westion Union" her some Dead Prez.

Sorry but reality bites and it bites hard.