Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 456
Please help to translate this(SOS)

Thread: Please help to translate this(SOS)

Hybrid View

Default Please help to translate this(SOS)

em that su vui va hanh phuc khi em o ben canh anh.di choi voi anh em rat la vui.Em nho anh rat la nhieu.em muon bay qua lien nhung chua duoc.hon anh

YukoTesnow

I really happy being with you. I enjoy going with you. I miss you alot. I want to fly there immediately, but I can't. Kiss you

Default How about translating this to viet?

THanks for the translation.

I need to translate this to viet.

i have quit my job,i do not have money now.

YukoTesnow

Anh bo viet lam roi. Bay gio khong co tien

Default need help again..so sorry

Thanks Yuko.

Can you help to translate this to vietnam language

I am happy to call you that day listening to your voice.I never regret meeting you.I am so happy with you by my side.But then.Do not hurry to come back.I would like to see you spend more time with your family.Especially your mother.I wish you happy always.I rather you stay in vietnam,making a living here is hard.If possible spend some time thinking of me.I will be contented.
    Last edited by mickey78; 07-12-2007 at 07:05 PM.

duyen

anh thấy hạnh phúc khi gọi cho em, khi nghe thấy tiếng em. Anh chưa từng hối tiếc khi gặp em. Anh thật hạnh phúc khi có em ở bên. Nhưng sau đó. Không vội vã trở lại. Anh muốn thấy em dành nhiều thời gian hơn cho gia đình của em. Nhất là mẹ em. Anh mong em luôn hạnh phúc. Anh muốn em ở Việt Nam hơn, tạo dựng một cuộc sống vững chãi. Nếu có thể hãy dành thời gian nghĩ tới anh. Anh sẽ thấy yên lòng