Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 456
Please help to translate to English

Thread: Please help to translate to English

Hybrid View

Frank55028

Default Please help to translate to English

Pls help translate

Chi oi sao e goi cho chi ma k dc vay. Chi khoe k. Me trog toi sn chi nh lam. 20nay chi ve ah vay chi wa nha e lien nha. Nho chi nhieu.

Thanks

hello,

this is a message from a woman to another woman probably her sister, with all due respect, are you sure you are one of the receivers or allowed to read?

regards,
    Chiefsmoke

Frank55028

Quote Originally Posted by chiefsmoke View Post
    hello,

this is a message from a woman to another woman probably her sister, with all due respect, are you sure you are one of the receivers or allowed to read?

regards,
    Chiefsmoke
    the receiver is my wife. I know is from her sister, just like to know the content. but if is not suitable to post on-line, then is ok.

Thanks.

hi,

content is allright which can be translated as:

hi sister, i tried to call you but could not get thru, how are you doing? Mom is very much looking forward to your birthday. the 20th of this month you will come back home? come over to my place asap, i miss you much.

Frank55028

Quote Originally Posted by chiefsmoke View Post
    hi,

content is allright which can be translated as:

hi sister, i tried to call you but could not get thru, how are you doing? Mom is very much looking forward to your birthday. the 20th of this month you will come back home? come over to my place asap, i miss you much.
    Thanks for the translation.