Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 456
who can help me translate essay from English to Vietnammese,thank you

Thread: who can help me translate essay from English to Vietnammese,thank you

Hybrid View

darknight_glk

Unhappy who can help me translate essay from English to Vietnammese,thank you

Annoying Habits

When was the last time your spouse did something that annoyed you? Last week? Yesterday? An hour ago? Maybe your spouse is humming that irritating tune this very minute!

One of the most annoying things about annoying habits is that they don't seem all that important -- but they still drives you crazy! It's not abuse or abandonment, just annoyance. You should be able to shrug it off, but you can't. It's like the steady drip-drip of water torture. Annoying habits will nickel and dime your Love Bank into bankruptcy.

When we're annoyed, we usually consider others inconsiderate, particularly when we've explained to them that their behavior bothers us and yet they continue to do it. It's not just the behavior itself, but the thought behind it -- the idea that they just don't seem to care.

But when our behavior annoys others, we soft sell the whole problem. It's just a little thing, we argue, so why make a federal case out of it? Why can't other people adjust?

As a counselor, I try to help couples become more empathetic, to see through each other's eyes. Of course, no one can fully imagine what someone else feels, and that's a great part of the problem. I often wish I could switch a couple's minds-Joe becomes Jane for a day and Jane becomes Joe. If they could only know what it felt like to experience their own insensitive behavior, they would change their ways in a hurry.

I've found it helpful to divide insensitive behavior into two categories. If behavior is repeated without much thought, I call it an annoying habit. If it's usually scheduled and requires thought to complete, I call it independent behavior. Annoying habits include personal mannerisms such as the way you eat, the way you clean up after yourself (or don't!), and the way you talk. Independent behavior, which we will be discussing next, may include sporting events you attend, your choice of church, or your personal exercise program.

Taken together, your habits and activities define your entire lifestyle. And those habits and activities can be either enjoyable for both of you, or enjoyable for only one of you (those that are unpleasant for both of you are usually quickly relegated to the trash bin). They are like bricks of a house, where each one is either strong or weak. The strong bricks are habits and activities that make both of you happy, while the weak bricks make one happy at the other's expense. The entire house is your lifestyle, and if it's made up of weak bricks, it is likely to collapse.

A house made up of strong bricks will make each day enjoyable for both you and your spouse, and that, in turn, will help build your Love Bank accounts. But every annoying habit or independent behavior drives a wedge between you and your spouse, creating and sustaining incompatibility. If you find yourselves incompatible, it's probably because there are far too many weak bricks in your marriage. Replace them as soon as possible by making an effort to eliminate insensitive behavior.

But how should you go about changing your habits so that they are no longer annoying? It begins with the realization that whenever you do something that bothers your spouse, you are withdrawing love units. Tell each other that eliminating annoying habits is a high priority for both of you. And then ask each other what it is that annoys you the most, write it down, and go to work with a plan to eliminate whatever you find.

None of us likes criticism, so I encourage both of you to avoid pointing out each other's annoying habits unless you are both prepared to do something about it. It's an enemy of good conversation to blind-side each other with criticism, ruining your time together by talking about how much you annoy each other. Many couples spend so much of their time together being critical of each other that each experience is a nightmare. How long can that last? I want your time together to be as enjoyable as possible, and criticism will have you both running for cover. If one of you does something that annoys the other, it's okay to mention it. But then drop the subject until you are able to deal with the problem effectively.

Your approach to annoying habits should be organized with an agreed upon plan to eliminate whatever it is. Unless you have such a plan, all you will accomplish with your criticism is a loss of love units whenever you bring up the subject.

My last four Basic Concepts address this very sensitive issue of eliminating annoying habits and independent behavior, so I will leave this subject now and come back to it again later. But I want you to be aware of this fact -- unless you and your spouse change your habits and activities so that they make you both happy, instead of making only one of you happy, you will eventually find that you cannot live with each other.
    The end

This is my test...It's long and too much difficult words,I'm tried and couldn't translate.....help me,quickly....thanks alot

Darknight-glk,

Dai qua!!!

Hai doan truoc nhe.

Da bao gio ban bi vợ/chồng của bạn đã làm bạn phien toai? Cuối tuần? Moi ngày hôm qua? Một giờ trước đây? Vợ/chồng của bạn có ve mat hầm hầm ngay ca o phut nay!

Một trong những điều gây phiền nhiễu nhất về thói quen gây phiền nhiễu là không có vẻ rằng co gi quan trọng ca - nhưng no vẫn lam bạn dien tiec len! Nó không phải su lạm dụng, bỏ be, chi la gay phien toai. Bạn sẽ có thể vut bo no di, nhưng bạn không lam duoc. No nhu la giot nước tra tấn khong dut. Cai thói quen lam phien toai sẽ lam hao mon tình yêu của bạn cho den do phá sản "ngan hang tinh yeu" cua ban.

When we're annoyed, we usually consider others inconsiderate, particularly when we've explained to them that their behavior bothers us and yet they continue to do it. It's not just the behavior itself, but the thought behind it -- the idea that they just don't seem to care.

Khi chung ta bị phiền toái, chung ta thường xem những người khác không ra gì hết, đặc biệt la khi chung ta đã giải thích thái độ của họ làm phiền chúng ta mà họ vẫn tiếp tục làm như thế. Đó không hẳn chỉ là thái độ không thôi, mà còn có ý tường nào đó thúc đẩy ở đàng sau – cái tư tưởng là họ có vẻ như là “đách có cần biết

But when our behavior annoys others, we soft sell the whole problem. It's just a little thing, we argue, so why make a federal case out of it? Why can't other people adjust?

Nhưng khi thái độ của chúng ta làm phiền toái kẻ khác, chúng ta thường xem nhẹ vấn đề. Đó là chuyện nhỏ, chúng ta tranh luận như thế, tại sao lại làm cho to chuyện? Tai sao những ai đó không tự gia giảm cho qua?

As a counselor, I try to help couples become more empathetic, to see through each other's eyes. Of course, no one can fully imagine what someone else feels, and that's a great part of the problem. I often wish I could switch a couple's minds-Joe becomes Jane for a day and Jane becomes Joe. If they could only know what it felt like to experience their own insensitive behavior, they would change their ways in a hurry.

[I]Là người cố vấn, tôi cố giúp đở nhiều cặp vợ chồng tạo niêm thân thương, để có thể hiểu thấu rõ nhau. Dĩ nhiên, không ai có thể tưởng tượng được đối tượng cảm nghĩ gì, đó là diièu chính yếu của vấn đề. Tôi thường ước mơ tôi có thể đánh đổi bộ óc của người này cho người kia được 01 ngày thôi. Nếu họ có thể ý thức được sự phiêu cảm thế nào về cái kinh nghiệm của cái thai độ thiếu suy nghĩ của chính họ, thì có lẽ sẽ vội vàng thay đổi đường lối của họ.

I've found it helpful to divide insensitive behavior into two categories. If behavior is repeated without much thought, I call it an annoying habit. If it's usually scheduled and requires thought to complete, I call it independent behavior. Annoying habits include personal mannerisms such as the way you eat, the way you clean up after yourself (or don't!), and the way you talk. Independent behavior, which we will be discussing next, may include sporting events you attend, your choice of church, or your personal exercise program.

Tôi đã tìm ra rằng sẽ có nhiều lợi ích hơn nếu chia thái độ thiếu nhạy cảm thành 02 nhóm. Nếu cái thái độ lập đi lập lại thiếu suy nghĩ, tôi gọi nó là một thói quen gây phiền toái. Nếu cái thái độ có trù tính hoặc đòi hỏi dùng đế trí óc để hoàn tất, tôi gọi nó là thái độ độc lập. Những thoái quen gây phiền toái kết hợp lại từ kiểu cách cá nhân như là cách ăn uống, cách giữ sạch sẽ bản thân (hay là không), và kể cả lối nói chyuên. Thái độ đọc lập, sẽ thảo luận sau, gồm những dịp có cuộc thể thao mà anh dự, sự chon lựa nhà thờ anh đi cầu nguyện, hay chương trình thể dục thể thao cá nhân..............

Somebody may help you, or you help yourself.
    Last edited by MANH NGUYEN; 10-07-2008 at 11:43 AM.

darknight_glk

thank you...help yourself.. I'm tried...but It's too difficult
    tớ dịch rùi nhưng không đc sát nghĩa và hay như của cậu...cám ơn lần nữa nhé
    có người yêu chưa tớ giới thiệu em gái cho,xinh lém..

darknight_glk

nốt đc k ? ,chiều mai hạn cuối rùi.

darknight_glk

Red face

Taken together, your habits and activities define your entire lifestyle. And those habits and activities can be either enjoyable for both of you, or enjoyable for only one of you (those that are unpleasant for both of you are usually quickly relegated to the trash bin). They are like bricks of a house, where each one is either strong or weak. The strong bricks are habits and activities that make both of you happy, while the weak bricks make one happy at the other's expense. The entire house is your lifestyle, and if it's made up of weak bricks, it is likely to collapse.

Đi kèm với nhau,nhưng thói quen và hành động của các bạn sẽ định nghĩa toàn bộ cuộc sống của bạn.Hành động và thói quen đó có thể thú vị cho cả 2,cũng có thể chỉ thú vị cho 1 người (nhữg hành động gâu khó chịu cho cả 2 thường bị loại bỏ rất nhanh ) Giống như viên gạch của một ngôi nhà,mỗi một viên là tốt,hoặc xấu.Những viên gạch tốt là thói quen hành động làm cho cả 2 đều hạnh phúc,trong khi nhưng viên gạch yếu làm chỉ làm cho 1 trở nên hạnh phúc........không biết cái này dịch thế nào....Toàn bộ ngôi nhà là lối sống của bạn,và nếu nó xây dụng bởi những viên gạch yếu thì ngôi nhà sẽ sụp đổ

A house made up of strong bricks will make each day enjoyable for both you and your spouse, and that, in turn, will help build your Love Bank accounts. But every annoying habit or independent behavior drives a wedge between you and your spouse, creating and sustaining incompatibility. If you find yourselves incompatible, it's probably because there are far too many weak bricks in your marriage. Replace them as soon as possible by making an effort to eliminate insensitive behavior.

Một ngôi nhà đc xây từ những viên gạch tốt sẽ làm mỗi ngày một thú vị đối với cả 2,và điều đó,nếu trở thành qũy đạo sẽ tốt cho tài khoản trong ngân hàng tình yêu của bạn.Nhưng mọi thói quen xấu,hoặc hành vi độc lập tạo nên sự khó chịu giữa bạn và vơ/chồng....đoạn này dịch thế nào...

But how should you go about changing your habits so that they are no longer annoying? It begins with the realization that whenever you do something that bothers your spouse, you are withdrawing love units. Tell each other that eliminating annoying habits is a high priority for both of you. And then ask each other what it is that annoys you the most, write it down, and go to work with a plan to eliminate whatever you find.

Nhưng phải làm sao để những thói quen của bạn trở nên không khó chịu nữa,Bắt đầu bằng hiên thực là bất cứ khi nào bạn làm điều j đó quấy rầy vợ hoặc chồng bạn là khi đó bạn đag rút đi những đơn vị tình yêu trong tài khoản tình yêu của bạn.Nói với nhau rằng việc loại trừ những thói quen làm phiền là 1 sự ưu tiên cho cả 2.và sau đó hỏi lẫn nhau nó là gì,viết nó vào,và làm công việc đó với 1 kế hoạch là loại trừ bất cứ thứ gì bạn tìm thấy

None of us likes criticism, so I encourage both of you to avoid pointing out each other's annoying habits unless you are both prepared to do something about it. It's an enemy of good conversation to blind-side each other with criticism, ruining your time together by talking about how much you annoy each other. Many couples spend so much of their time together being critical of each other that each experience is a nightmare. How long can that last? I want your time together to be as enjoyable as possible, and criticism will have you both running for cover. If one of you does something that annoys the other, it's okay to mention it. But then drop the subject until you are able to deal with the problem effectively.

không ai trong chúng ta thích bị phê bình hết,vì vậy tôi khuyến khích các bạn nên tránh việc chỉ ra mỗi thói quen xãu của nguời khác,trừ khi cả 2 đã có sự chuẩn bị để làm một điều gì đó về nó.Nó là kẻ thù của nhữg cuộc nói chuyện khéo léo mà luôn đi kèm với lời phê bình,việc đó sẽ làm phí thời gian của các bạn cùng với nhau bởi việc nói về số luợng làm fiền lẫn nhau.Nhiều đôi đã dùng quá nhiều thời gian để cùng nhau phê bình lẫn nhau,và mỗi lần như vậy đều là 1 cơn ác mộng.điều đó có thể kéo dài bao lâu,tôi muốn thời gian các bạn cùng nhau làm việc đó trog sự thú vị với khả năg thực hiện đc
    và lời phê bình các bạn dành cho nhau

Dịch xem thế nào...bác nhận xét rồi dịch nốt júp em cái,khoai ghê
    Last edited by darknight_glk; 10-07-2008 at 10:37 PM.

while the weak bricks make one happy at the other's expense.

Trong khi những viên gạch yếu nhược làm người này vui sướng trên sự mất mác của người kia.

But every annoying habit or independent behavior drives a wedge between you and your spouse, creating and sustaining incompatibility. If you find yourselves incompatible, it's probably because there are far too many weak bricks in your marriage. Replace them as soon as possible by making an effort to eliminate insensitive behavior.

Nhưng cả “thói quen hay làm phiền toái” hay “thái độ độc lập” đều làm cho vợ chồng xa cách nhau, tao ra điều kiện dung dưỡng sự bất hòa khí. Nếu anh tìm thấy sự bất hòa khí giữa nhau, đó có lẽ là tại vì có quá nhiều viên gạch yếu nhược trong sư phối ngẩu của quí vị. Hãy thay thế nhứng viên đó càng sớm càng tốt bằng cách cố gắng hủy bỏ thái độ vô tình đi.

I want your time together to be as enjoyable as possible, and criticism will have you both running for cover. If one of you does something that annoys the other, it's okay to mention it. But then drop the subject until you are able to deal with the problem effectively.

Tôi muốn rằng thời gian của quí vị bên nhau phải càng hưởng trọn càng tốt, và viêc phê bình lẫn nhau chỉ làm cho cả hai người phải tìm chỗ trốn lánh nhau. Nếu 01 trong 02 người của quí vị làm điều gí đó gây phiền toái người kia, cứ tự nhiên nói “huỵch toẹt” ra. Nhưng sau đó tạm gác bỏ đề tài qua một bên cho đến khi quí vị có thể giải quyết vấn đề một cách hiệu quả.

ANH NGỬ CỦA BẠN VỮNG LẮM. TÔI ĐỀ NGHỊ BẠN NÊN TỰ LÀM BÀI LẤY, VÀ CHỈ LÊN ĐÂY POST HỎI NHỮNG GÌ KHÔNG THỂ TỰ GIẢI QUYẾT MÀ THÔI.
    NHIỀU MEMBERS GIỎI VÀ SẲN SÀNG, NHƯNG LẠI KHONG CÓ NHIỀU THÌ GIỜ.
    BÀI CỦA BẠN DÀI QUÁ!!!
    Last edited by MANH NGUYEN; 10-08-2008 at 10:39 AM.

darknight_glk

Mấy hôm vừa rồi chỗ tớ bị đổ cột điện,đứt mạng 1 tuần,nên k onl đc,hnay nhớ ra là quên chưa cám ơn,ngại quá.....cám ơn nhìều nhé

Quote Originally Posted by darknight_glk View Post
    mấy hôm vừa rồi chỗ tớ bị đổ cột điện,đứt mạng 1 tuần,nên k onl đc,hnay nhớ ra là quên chưa cám ơn,ngại quá.....cám ơn nhìều nhé

Đây là nơi làm việc nghĩa (every thing is free!), nhiều "cây cao bóng mát." khách qua đường cứ tự nhiên.