Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 456
Need help in this translation QUICK

Thread: Need help in this translation QUICK

Hybrid View

Default Need help in this translation QUICK

Hi brother in law,i understand that you have come to know what happened.Hope at this period of time,you can give encouragement to my wife to carry on with her life.Everyday when i talk with her,she feel so down and wanted to end her life.At this point of time she think she cannot live a normal life like others.i tried talking to her but she sound so sad.I beg you to help her overcome her fear now.

Quote Originally Posted by mickey78 View Post
    Hi brother in law,i understand that you have come to know what happened.Hope at this period of time,you can give encouragement to my wife to carry on with her life.Everyday when i talk with her,she feel so down and wanted to end her life.At this point of time she think she cannot live a normal life like others.i tried talking to her but she sound so sad.I beg you to help her overcome her fear now.
    Gửi anh họ(ý nói anh vợ), em nghĩ rằng anh đã biết chuyện gì xảy ra rồi. Hi vọng trong khoảng thời gian nay, anh có thể động viên vợ em tiếp tục cuộc sống của cô ấy. Vào lúc này, cô ấy đang nghĩ rằng mình sẽ ko thể sống một cuộc sống bình thường như bao người khác. Em đã cố gắng nói chuyện với cô ấy nhưng cô ấy có vẻ vẫn buồn lắm cơ. Em năn nỉ anh hãy giúp cô ấy vượt qua nỗi sợ đó.