Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 456
Pls help to translate..

Thread: Pls help to translate..

Hybrid View

Default Pls help to translate..

Friends, pls help to translate to Vietnamese :

I have helped you to my best ability but you choose to break my heart. So all these time you have not love me, I think. I do not wish to be heart broken again, so I have to let you go. I cannot trust you anymore.

Thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by Oldman68 View Post

I have helped you to my best ability but you choose to break my heart. So all these time you have not love me, I think. I do not wish to be heart broken again, so I have to let you go. I cannot trust you anymore.

Thanks in advance.
    Tôi đã giúp đỡ em hết mình, nhưng em đã làm tan nát trái tim tôi. Vì thế, trong thời gian này em đã không yêu tôi, tôi nghĩ vậy. tôi không muốn con tim mình nát tan lần nữa, vì thế tôi nên để em ra đi. Tôi không thể tin em được nữa.
    I don't like English, I hate foreign language My English is very "banana" But I must use it So i want to learn English and I can teach Vietnamese for who need it
    my Y!M: chau_truong_sinh

Frank55028

Quote Originally Posted by Oldman68 View Post

Thanks in advance.
    Cheers up man....there's always many many gals out there.....

Quote Originally Posted by Frank55028 View Post
    Cheers up man....there's always many many gals out there.....
    Thanks Bro, I would restraint myself for being so soft-hearted.

Thanks Livelong for your help.