Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 456
Translation help please

Thread: Translation help please

Hybrid View

Danno

Default Translation help please

Hello all,
    I received these two messages from a contact in Vietnam via separate email channels and was hoping someone could help me translate them. I have just started learning Vietnamese and the absence of the diacritical marks has left me unable to make sense of the messages...
    Thanks for any help you can provide!

Message 1: chao anh khoe khong em nhan thu cua anh hinh trong do khong phai hinh cua em that la ten em la the 39 tuoi em di lam cong anh lam ban thuy hoi am cho

Message 2: chao anh em nhan duoc thu cua anh khoe khong em moi vao choi em tinh nguoi ban that tinh em cung khong dep lam muon tinh nguoi ban lo em tan tinh la vui anh dong y tra loi thu cho em chuc anh vui ve

babykid1212

Default ^^!

Kô biết đúng hay sai nhưng xem thử :
    ...Message 1: chao anh khoe khong em nhan thu cua anh hinh trong do khong phai hinh cua em that la ten em la the 39 tuoi em di lam cong anh lam ban thuy hoi am cho.
    .....Chào anh, anh khỏe không. E đã nhận được thư của anh rồi. Hình trong đó không phải là hình của em thật. Tên em là thế ( chắc viết trước rồi) 39 tuổi,em đi làm công . Anh làm bạn thì hồi âm cho. ( có thể người này tên Thúy hoặc Thủy)

Message 2: chao anh em nhan duoc thu cua anh khoe khong em moi vao choi em tinh nguoi ban that tinh em cung khong dep lam muon tinh nguoi ban lo em tan tinh la vui anh dong y tra loi thu cho em chuc anh vui ve
    ...Chào anh ,em nhận được thư của anh rồi,anh khỏe không. Em mới vào chơi,em tìm người bạn thật tình,em không đẹp lắm muốn tìm người bạn lo em tận tình là vui rồi. Anh đồng ý trả lời thư cho em, chúc em vui vẻ.

babylearnit

Wink

Hi Danno, I will explain your messages with my thought, it's very hard to understand what the thing they want to tell you bcs it should have at least one mark in each word to clear the meaning of the whole sentence and the messages u got, they have some spelling mistakes( i think that).

Message 1:
    Hi, how are you!? I received your e-mail.
    Tell the truth, the pics i sent to u, they are not my pics.
    My real name is The( maybe thê, thế, thề, thể or something like "the" adding a mark), i'm a worker and 39 year-old.
    "anh lam ban thuy hoi am cho" -> we have 2 meanings for this sentence.
    1: anh lam, ban, thuy hoi am cho ----------- if u busy, i will reply to u
    2: anh lam ban, thuy hoi am cho ---------- Reply to me if u want to be my friend(or boyfriend)

Message 2:
    Hi, I received your e-mail, are you fine!? I'm a new comer here( maybe u join a website for love finder), i wanna find a boy who can take care of me, that's enough. If u argree with me, reply to me. good luck.

PS: if u want to find vietnamese girls, U can write what u want in english, if she can understand, let move to 2nd step

Danno

Default Thank you!

babykid1212 & babylearnit - thank you very much! I could not make much sense of the messages even with the diacritical marks

You were very helpful, and thanks for the advice babylearnit.

Hello,
    I think message #2 needs a little fine-tuning to get the exact accurate translation. Try this:

Hi, I received your email. How are you doing. I just joined the community forum; I’m looking for a true friend; I’m not that attractive, I would be happy to find a friend who will take care of me whole-heartedly. If you agree, send me a reply. Wishing you the best.

babylearnit, cố gắng phiên dịch cũng được nhưng còn sót vài chổ. Ví dụ cô này đã viết "em không đẹp lắm" thì không dịch. Phần này có thể là phần quan trọng đối với người nhận. Còn "em tìm người bạn thật tình" thì dịch "a boy" không đúng. "A boy" là đứa con trai chứ đâu phải "người bạn". Còn "chúc vui vẻ" không phải là "Good luck". "Good luck" là "chúc may mắn". Cố gắng học tập sẽ có tiến bộ