Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 456
Do u want 2 come back to Vietnam?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Do u want 2 come back to Vietnam?

Hybrid View

Default Do u want 2 come back to Vietnam?

Hi,

this summer I was to Vietnam to visit my family. I live abroad with my nuclear family in the Europe since I was 8. Coming back to Vietnam means so much to me, I felt so much love from family, the strong connection, the feeling that I really belong there.

Of course, I have a lot of friends here, but family comes first. My family lives in Hanoi, I love that city so much. I miss overcrownded streets, delicious food /pho bo, bum cua, thit cho/, ...

Now I study the university, but after graduation, my dream is to return to Vietnam, because I feel like that's the only place I can be happy in. But I don't know if it's possible - to find a good job.

What about you - Viet Kieus' ? Are u planning to come back to your home 'que huong'?

No, I sure don't! I still love the country in my heart, but not in my head. VN is nice for visit, but it not nice to live there; unless you have a lot of monies and good connection up there.
    I went back many times, from begin I though about going back to stay, than I see the disapointment of the people around me when they think I about run out of money.
    Job is not easy to find. An engineer make about $300 a month in SG, it not goes very far since everything cost a lot more nowday. And think about sickness, hospital...anywhere you go, you have to bribe...If you are young, you might make it. Good luck!

Default apyRec Give

Hello,

I love Vietnam
    I am mountainous girl from northern Lang Son. you make me miss the stylist cooking from the north. bum cua, thit cho... SO good they are
    It is not difficult at all to find a job in Vn. But the point that what do you want to do in Vietnam?

Quote Originally Posted by Chenny View Post
    Hi,

this summer I was to Vietnam to visit my family. I live abroad with my nuclear family in the Europe since I was 8. Coming back to Vietnam means so much to me, I felt so much love from family, the strong connection, the feeling that I really belong there.

Of course, I have a lot of friends here, but family comes first. My family lives in Hanoi, I love that city so much. I miss overcrownded streets, delicious food /pho bo, bum cua, thit cho/, ...

Now I study the university, but after graduation, my dream is to return to Vietnam, because I feel like that's the only place I can be happy in. But I don't know if it's possible - to find a good job.

What about you - Viet Kieus' ? Are u planning to come back to your home 'que huong'?

You know what you want that is great thing ever
    Which part of French do you live?

I have a French friend as like you love to live in Vietnam. He is looking for information abt teaching French in SG but he has no certificates bc he drop out school when he was 17 years old.
    Do you guys have any idea abt it?

Yes of course! I am going back to Vietnam next summer!!!! My heart beats along one word Vietnam!!! No matter If I am going to be in the future, I will come back there and live there as soon as possible!!! I was born in Buon Ma Thuot city! I am always really excited!

Quote Originally Posted by AlienUFO View Post
    Yes of course! I am going back to Vietnam next summer!!!! My heart beats along one word Vietnam!!! No matter If I am going to be in the future, I will come back there and live there as soon as possible!!! I was born in Buon Ma Thuot city! I am always really excited!
    Just curiosity, if you all love VN so much, why you left the country from begin? Too many people die try to get the freedom another world! I only go back because all my family still there. Their live still struggle everyday; and without my help, they never survived.

Other hand, you all should go back, use your knowledge to rebuilt the country.

Quote Originally Posted by thukieu View Post
    Just curiosity, if you all love VN so much, why you left the country from begin? Too many people die try to get the freedom another world! I only go back because all my family still there. Their live still struggle everyday; and without my help, they never survived.

Other hand, you all should go back, use your knowledge to rebuilt the country.
    I left because I want to study in America and broaden my horizon then go back to Vietnam, the only major purposes. But I know a lot of my friends do not want to go back there, ridiculous.
    Last edited by AlienUFO; 09-05-2011 at 12:54 AM.

No one has the same thinking
    They do what they have to ...

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by chocoritapham View Post
    No one has the same thinking
    They do what they have to ...
    >> this is right...
    i also like to return to Vietnam because Vietnam is my hometown and i love it very much in my soul! I miss everyone, everything in Vietnam. Especially, the taste of Vietnamese food, the cool air when the wind blow, the sunshine in every morning when i wake up.... And people in Vietnam, in my hometown!

Yes! Every second I think about Vietnam. I am from Buon Ma Thuot I miss the kids playing street soccer, friendly venders, good old times in school. I am now in high school and after college I plan to go back to my lovely country. Hope I can involve in the general growth of Vietnam!