Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 456
Please help

Thread: Please help

Hybrid View

Default Please help

Darling. I know we've had our problems and I created most of them. But we're still together and many other couples would have parted company. But you're very right. We are compatible and have been through many difficult times together. But we are still together and I want you to know that I really do love you and can't imagine life without you. It is tough being apart but soon that will not be a problem anymore. Only a few more weeks and we can enjoy a future without worry.

Thanks
    J.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnDoe View Post
    Darling. I know we've had our problems and I created most of them. But we're still together and many other couples would have parted company. But you're very right. We are compatible and have been through many difficult times together. But we are still together and I want you to know that I really do love you and can't imagine life without you. It is tough being apart but soon that will not be a problem anymore. Only a few more weeks and we can enjoy a future without worry.

Thanks
    J.
    Em yeu, anh biet giua hai chung ta co nhieu khuc mat ma toan la do loi o anh. Nhung chung ta van con voi nhau, nhu nguoi ta thi da chia tay nhau roi. Em noi rat dung. Chung minh hop nhau va cung nhau
    trai qua nhieu kho khan nhung minh van con voi nhau. Anh muon em biet rang anh rat la yeu em va anh ko the tuong tuong duoc cuoc song cua anh se ra sao neu ko co em. Moi nguoi mot noi la dieu kho khan nhung no se qua mau. Mot vai tuan nua thi chung taco the huong thu va ko con lo lang ve tuong tai nua.

Thank you Camtieu. Very helpful.