Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 456
Please help translate to english

Thread: Please help translate to english

Hybrid View

Default Please help translate to english

PLease help me understand this, I understand a bit, that she went back home and her mom cried to her because she needs money, but does it say why she needs the money?
    Any help would be appreciated, cam on nhieu

hnay e ve que me e khoc voi e noi la lơ thieu nơ nguoi ta xx trieu roi bgio moi ngay nguoi ta đeu den nha đe chuoi mang nang nhe gia đinh cua e .e buon lam va thay xot xa wa khi me e bi nguoi ta chuoi mang nhu the ma ko the giup đuoc ji cho me e đc no choice lam e mơi nhan tin đe xin a giup đơ dum e vi e ko bt phai lam ji nua đay a yeu ơi. a ah ma e dag rat can t de jup đo me e tra nơ cho ng ta vi me e la tren het,a cho e xx usd duoc k ha a?Me e muon tien cho cau nam dem ve cho me chu. neu nhu a co the jup e thi e vo cug bt ơn va cam ơn a rat nh con neu a ko co the cho e thi cug noi cho e bt sơm nha a đe e tim cach chu e chan va nan wa a ơi sao e kho du vay ne?
    Last edited by joe22; 03-27-2011 at 04:57 PM.

she came back to her country town. her mother cried. her mother have borrowed money. Everyday creditor come to her house, abuse and scold her mother. Her mother is very important with her. she need to know: can you help her or not? if yes, it's great and she will thankful to you. if not, she will find other ways to pay back. Now she's very tired and discouraged. how poor she is.
    <<<
    Now, i hope you understand it let's encourage her as much as you can.
    Email: thuybot@gmail.com
    Yahoo: thuynfibd5@yahoo.com
    I just want to brush and improve my English.
    Let's contact if you want to ask to translate VN - EL.
    Exchange languages is an great idea.