Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 456
Please translate this for me

Thread: Please translate this for me

Hybrid View

Default Please translate this for me

Anh biet khong? Cuoc song cua em bay gio Nguoi quan trong nhat do la anh. Em vui hoac em buon cung do anh Tao cho em , boi vay ke tu gio phut nay tro ve
    sau neu nhu thuong em thi anh dung bao gio lam cho em buon va dung lam em suy nghi nua, em mong anh hieu em va thuong em nhieu hon , co nhu the anh moi g
    the song thieu anh
    iu em trong cuoc doi cua anh , em thuong anh nhieu lam co nhieu luc anh lam em dau lam nhung em cung khong the nao quen anh duoc do la vi Ly do em khong

my gf send me this please translate this for me...

Cam on !!

paul Byun

Did you know? In my life, you are the most important person. I am sad or happy all because of you, therefore from now on, if you love me, then don't make me sad and think (or worry) too much. I hope you understand and love me more ("co nhu the anh moi g the song thieu anh iu em trong cuoc doi anh", this part doesn't make sense)
    I love you so much, sometimes you hurt me but I cannot forget you. The reason is I don't/am not......... (incomplete sentence)
    "Live as if you were to die tomorrow, learn as if you were to live forever" -- Mahatma Gandhi

I think there's something missing from the message you posted
    "Live as if you were to die tomorrow, learn as if you were to live forever" -- Mahatma Gandhi

Default Thsnk you so much!!!

Quote Originally Posted by TLT View Post
    I think there's something missing from the message you posted
    omg thank you so much...

its amazing that i can get help here!!!

again thank you so much!!

paul