Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 456
help me!

Thread: help me!

Hybrid View

Default help me!

check my exercise and change them correctly. With wrong sentences, can you explain them for me to understand? thanks

2.In order to finish the project according to schedule, we will have to work in advance on the steps what require contractor’s work

5.From his bill of sale, we can see that she had sold the computer about six months after she bought it
    6.The building manager is having all the windows and doors on the second and third floors as well as in the restaurants replace
    7.The recent developments in the field of robotics has been extremely beneficial to those who are physically handicapped
    8.Initially, your loan application sent to the loan officer, who must check the credit standing before making any preliminary decision
    9.Laboratory tests revealed that the metal using in this particular model was actually an alloy of inferior quality
    10.When the archeological findings have been first released, many scholars were dumbfounded
    11.After analyzing the steep rise in profits according to your explanation, we were convinced that your analyses was correct
    12.When the new laptop hit the market, hundred consumers flocked to the computer store
    13.My secretary will book you an afternoon flight and has you picked up at the airport when you arrive
    14.The packages were tied altogether so that they would be easier to carry

16.The computer, that was bought yesterday, works better than the last one
    17.When he retired, he was told that his trade journal subscription will not be canceled

19.We chose to take a trip to the Far East because it was advertised as adventurous and intrigued
    20.Your completing loan application will be sent to the loan officer first
    21.To make a cake like this big one, you need at least three kiloes of sugar
    22.The Prime Minister has flew back to his country after sccessfully negotiating the long – awaited trade agreement with China
    23.The manager told the new arrived hotel guest that there was a piano in the lobby
    24.We spent the afternoon to play football with the children on the beach
    25.I am familiar with the situation she was on, but I cannot condone her negligent behaviour
    26.The consultant, who is employed by several firms, is very knowledgeable on mutual funds and junk bonds
    27.Dozens of applicants showed up for the position, but when it came time to interview them, we could talk to only handful
    28.All three towns affected by the earthquake they have applied for federal aid and other emergency relief
    29.I do not believe there is anyone suitable to the job than Mrs Hoa
    30.Proofreading a technical article is difficulty for most editors unless they are very familiar with the subject
    31.Clients still do not avail themselves of up-to-date investment informations despite every effort to provide them with it
    32.The library of Congress, build to serve senators and congressmen who were living in D.C., is now open to the general public free of charge

34.Today, with highly advanced technology at their disposal, surgeons are operated with a precision undreamed-of twenty years ago
    35.As usual, tourists will be encouraged to try hang glide and mountain climbing when they visit the Appalachians
    36.The international yacht show, being held in Florida this year, will attract many boating enthusiasts from around world
    37.The supervising manager ordered two dozens roses for the main table and mixed flowers for the lobby
    38.We had looked up hundred of documents before we found what we were looking for
    39.Because of the rent of the New York storage space increased, the company moved all its records to New Jersey

Last edited by newstar; 03-16-2009 at 08:38 PM.

Elution make yourselfed tramples you hey!