Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 456
someone help me please translate into vietnamese

Thread: someone help me please translate into vietnamese

Hybrid View

Default someone help me please translate into vietnamese

man to women

My last call with you was horrible and I still do not understand what I have done to be threathened in such a rude and bad way.
    I tought we could still talk together and remain friends but your silence speaks for itself.
    I give up now. I think it is better for both of us to stop our relationship now as there is no future for us together.
    Time has come for me to get out of your life and wish you the best.
    Take care

Quote Originally Posted by camb View Post
    man to women

My last call with you was horrible and I still do not understand what I have done to be threathened in such a rude and bad way.
    I tought we could still talk together and remain friends but your silence speaks for itself.
    I give up now. I think it is better for both of us to stop our relationship now as there is no future for us together.
    Time has come for me to get out of your life and wish you the best.
    Take care
    Cuộc gọi vừa rồi với em thật kinh khủng và anh vẫn không hiểu những gì anh làm đã bị đe dọa với 1 cách thô lỗ và xấu xa như vậy.
    Anh nghĩ chúng ta vẫn nên nói chuyện với nhau và duy trì tình bạn nhưng sự im lặng của em đã tự nói lên tất cả.
    Bây giờ anh sẽ từ bỏ. Anh nghĩ rằng sẽ tốt hơn cho cả 2 chúng ta khi chấm dứt mối quan hệ này vì chúng ta sẽ không có tương lai.
    Đã đến lúc anh rời khỏi cuộc đời em và chúc em mọi điều tốt đẹp nhất.

Thank u very much for the help.