Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 456
Trans Viet-->Eng Please help! :oD

Thread: Trans Viet-->Eng Please help! :oD

Hybrid View

Default Trans Viet-->Eng Please help! :oD

Please help translate the following message:

Anh xin loi vi may bua anh ban wa nen bay gio moi mail lai cho em. Anh rat vui khi em hieu va cung cam nghi voi anh. Doi voi anh thoi gian xa em la rat dai va cham chap.Noi nho em tung ngay.Anh rat vui va chuc mung em co duoc su thang tien trong cong viec,dung la niem vui duoc nhan doi ha.Hom nay da la 22 tet roi,ngoai duong nguoi ta di mua sam rat dong.Anh cung cam thay vui va non nao,chi mong sao thoi gian qua mau.Mot nam moi lai den voi bao dieu tot dep va mot dieu quan trong nhat nua la se gap lai em nguoi anh yeu nhat.Em goi cho anh so dien thoai moi cua em.Anh se lien lac voi em qua so do.Hon em...

Thanks!

difi

Quote Originally Posted by lindal24 View Post

Anh xin loi vi may bua anh ban wa nen bay gio moi mail lai cho em. Anh rat vui khi em hieu va cung cam nghi voi anh. Doi voi anh thoi gian xa em la rat dai va cham chap.Noi nho em tung ngay.Anh rat vui va chuc mung em co duoc su thang tien trong cong viec,dung la niem vui duoc nhan doi ha.Hom nay da la 22 tet roi,ngoai duong nguoi ta di mua sam rat dong.Anh cung cam thay vui va non nao,chi mong sao thoi gian qua mau.Mot nam moi lai den voi bao dieu tot dep va mot dieu quan trong nhat nua la se gap lai em nguoi anh yeu nhat.Em goi cho anh so dien thoai moi cua em.Anh se lien lac voi em qua so do.Hon em...

Thanks!
    Sorry, I haven't had to time to write you much as I've been so busy for the last several days. But, I'm glad that you would understand and support me 100%. Miss you lots!!! By the way, congrats on your job promotion; I'm so happy for ya. Today is the 22nd, 8 more days to lunar new year and people start pouring on the street for shopping and somehow I do feel a little happy yet nervous. New year comes among with all beautiful things in life, and all I want is to see you again, my most beloved one (hmm...is there a second, or third??? j/k). Call me with your new # so I can save it.

xoxoxoxoxox (many hugs & kisses)...

hope it helps...

ps:: I cut and paste it from one of the letters i wrote to my very first gf...

Quote Originally Posted by difi View Post
    Sorry, I haven't had to time to write you much as I've been so busy for the last several days. But, I'm glad that you would understand and support me 100%. Miss you lots!!! By the way, congrats on your job promotion; I'm so happy for ya. Today is the 22nd, 8 more days to lunar new year and people start pouring on the street for shopping and somehow I do feel a little happy yet nervous. New year comes among with all beautiful things in life, and all I want is to see you again, my most beloved one (hmm...is there a second, or third??? j/k). Call me with your new # so I can save it.

hope it helps...

difi,
    She asked for a translation, not your collection of letters.

Quote Originally Posted by difi View Post

hope it helps...

Quote Originally Posted by Paddy View Post
    difi,
    She asked for a translation, not your collection of letters.

Are you saying that this letter's generic?? lol...j/k...
    Can you write better, more romantic ones so I feel special?? lol...j/k!

Thanks!
    I am sorry since I was busy in last couple days, thus I reply to your mail now. I am very happy when you understand and [have] same feeling I as do. To me the time being away from you is very long and slow. [my] thought of you everyday. I am very happy and [I want to] congratulate you on your promotion, it is [like] doubling the happiness, isn't it.[?]. Today is the 22nd already, out on the street crowd of people goes out to shop. I feel happy and excited, only to wish time fly faster. A newyear comes with so many good things, and the most important one is to see you again, who I love most. Remember to send me your new phone number. I will contact your at that number. Kiss yoụ...

Hmmmm, sounds like someone's mother does not want him to call her daughter.

Who know if there is another guy?
    Thất bại lớn nhất của đời người là tự đại
    Đáng thương nhất của đời người là tự ti.
    Tự đại + Tự ti = thất bại đáng thương nhất

Quote Originally Posted by LtDra View Post
    Who know if there is another guy?
    Are you guys being serious?? Could it be because I changed my phone number or do you think it's because he's got another person on the side?? lol...

Are you guys being serious?? Could it be because I changed my phone number or do you think it's because he's got another person on the side?? lol...
    Not on his side, it is on your side because as an attractive girl always has someone curiously.
    Thất bại lớn nhất của đời người là tự đại
    Đáng thương nhất của đời người là tự ti.
    Tự đại + Tự ti = thất bại đáng thương nhất

Quote Originally Posted by LtDra View Post
    Not on his side, it is on your side because as an attractive girl always has someone curiously.
    Okay...Now I'm confused...is this what's going on in his mind??? Or are you guys just commenting??? I don't have anyone else...