Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 456
please help me again!

Thread: please help me again!

Hybrid View

aceinta

Default please help me again!

please help me again! to translate,thanks!!!

1. Em muon lam vo cua anh.em muon co con voi anh....do la dieu em mong muon nhat.

2.em biet anh song trong su dau kho,anh song voi vo ma bi tra tan,nhu o dia nguc,em dan long lam anh biet khong?

3.anh biet khong?tu khi gap anh,em rat yeu anh,va quy men anh.nhung em da
    biet ro ve hoan canh cua anh,em cang yeu anh nhieu nhung em khong biet lam sao nua.

4.toi ve viet nam,toi lam hot toc,tai tphcm.sau do toi ve ha noi tham ba ma toi.

5.tinh yeu cua em danh cho anh se khong bao gio thay doi.yeu anh mai mai,chi 1 minh anh thoi.

sorry for your trouble...
    Last edited by aceinta; 10-20-2008 at 11:47 PM.

Huhu, mình đang tiếp tay cho kẻ xấu đây mà (

1. I would like to be your wife. I do want to have babies with you...that’s what I desire most.
    2. I know that you are standing your unhappy life with your bad wife. This hurts my feelings so much, don’t you know?
    3. Do you know that since I first met you, I have loved you so much and I love you more when I know about your situation? However, I do not know what to do.
    4. I came back Vietnam, I was a barber in HCM City then went to Hanoi to see my parents.
    5. Nothing gonna change my love for you, love you forever, only you.
    Vô tình đánh rớt hạt yêu
    Để giờ đi kiếm bao chiều hư vô...

aceinta

thank you....