Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 456
help needed with english to vietnamese

Thread: help needed with english to vietnamese

Hybrid View

anatak

Default help needed with english to vietnamese

Hello,

I have a friend in Vietnam and I try to email with her.
    the problem is that she messages me from her cellphone to my cellphone and my cellphone can not display Vietnamese.
    I have to explain to her that she has to change her cellphone to Unicode encoding. Can anyone help me explain that ?

kind regards.
    anatak
    Here is the message I would like to get translated.

Hello,

Please change your cellphone to unicode text encoding when you send a message to me. My cellphone can not receive the Vietnamese font unless it is encoded in Unicode.

Thank you

PS if you have any suggestions how to explain this more clearly I would be very grateful

Default Translation help

Chào em,
    Khi em gưi điện văn (message) cho anh qua ĐT. cầm tay, em làm ơn chuyển phần viết chữ (text) cuả ĐT. cầm tay của em qua lối viết mật mã "Unicode". Cái ĐT. của anh không thể nhận "chữ viết tiếng Việt" trừ phi phải chuyển
    (mật mã) qua Unicode.

Hope this would help.

anatak

Default thank you

I hope she understood

Thank you so much

anatak

First you have to find down in her cell phone have UNI code ? Ask, her what is her brand name of her C-phone? Do you speak vietnamese? If yes, tell her how to change from English font to vietnamese font. Other, way you must send her a translate soft ware so, she use it and write to you. or use computer instead use text messages. She can use Vdict.com write in vietnamese and click translate vietnamese to English. Copy and paste in her email to you phone text. hOPE IT HELP YOU/ GOO LUCK. Thupham

[QUOTE=thupham;4365]First you have to find down in her cell phone have UNI code ? Ask, her what is her brand name of her C-phone? Do you speak vietnamese? If yes, tell her how to change from English font to vietnamese font. Other, way you must send her a translate soft ware so, she use it and write to you. or use computer instead use text messages. She can use Vdict.com write in vietnamese and click translate vietnamese to English. Copy and paste in her email to you phone text MESS. I HOPE IT HELP YOU/ GOOd LUCK.

Default just an idea

Quote Originally Posted by anatak View Post
    Hello,

I have a friend in Vietnam and I try to email with her.
    the problem is that she messages me from her cellphone to my cellphone and my cellphone can not display Vietnamese.
    I have to explain to her that she has to change her cellphone to Unicode encoding. Can anyone help me explain that ?

kind regards.
    anatak
    Here is the message I would like to get translated.

Hello,

Please change your cellphone to unicode text encoding when you send a message to me. My cellphone can not receive the Vietnamese font unless it is encoded in Unicode.

Thank you

PS if you have any suggestions how to explain this more clearly I would be very grateful
    You may like to ask her send the vietnamese to you without any symbols on them. I think this is easier way for her instead of have her phone changed .

if so here is the text in vietnamese to send for her
    "lan sau, khi em gui tin cho anh nho dung bo dau vi DT cua anh khong doc duoc."
    Thất bại lớn nhất của đời người là tự đại
    Đáng thương nhất của đời người là tự ti.
    Tự đại + Tự ti = thất bại đáng thương nhất

anatak

Quote Originally Posted by LtDra View Post
    You may like to ask her send the vietnamese to you without any symbols on them. I think this is easier way for her instead of have her phone changed .
    Corrected English (I wish I spoke as good Vietnamese as you do English)
    You may like to ask her TO send the V(v)ietnamese to you without any symbols on (them) IT. I think this is AN easier way for her instead of (have) HAVING her phone changed .

Thank you for this too.
    I will ask that.
    The problem is that without the Vietnamese symbols the translation at vdict will not work.
    Well I guess it is time for me to study harder

anatak

Quote Originally Posted by anatak View Post
    Corrected English (I wish I spoke as good Vietnamese as you do English)
    You may like to ask her TO send the V(v)ietnamese to you without any symbols on (them) IT. I think this is AN easier way for her instead of (have) HAVING her phone changed .

Thank you for this too.
    I will ask that.
    The problem is that without the Vietnamese symbols the translation at vdict will not work.
    Well I guess it is time for me to study harder

anatak
    You welcome and thanks for your corrections.
    The problem is that without the Vietnamese symbols the translation at vdict will not work. "with out" or "with in" still does the same . If you don't mind you may like to posted it here and we will try to have those symbols for you.... Oh ... if it is privacy then you have to study Vietnamese harder then Good luck
    Thất bại lớn nhất của đời người là tự đại
    Đáng thương nhất của đời người là tự ti.
    Tự đại + Tự ti = thất bại đáng thương nhất