Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 456
I'm new
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I'm new

Hybrid View

Default I'm new

Hello,

I just joined and I'm trying to learn VN but have no one to speak VN with. I would very much like to find someone that I can talk VN with over the phone. This will help me a lot. Please, if someone is interested in speaking VN with me, kindly let me know. I would really appreciate it. Thanks

Hi France, just wait for a moment, there are many good members here. And if you want to speak to a male voice, try me.

Quote Originally Posted by fija View Post
    Hi France, just wait for a moment, there are many good members here. And if you want to speak to a male voice, try me.
    I will be happy to pratice speaking VN with you. My phone number is 202 458-2979 (wk), my email address is France_Lewis@yahoo.com. or perhaps you can give me your phone number and I will be very happy to call you.

Hi France. Nice to know you. I'm Vietnamese so i think i can help you. My English is very bad and hope you can help me improve my English too
    Where do you live? I live in Hanoi, Vietnam.

Quote Originally Posted by Pucca View Post
    Hi France. Nice to know you. I'm Vietnamese so i think i can help you. My English is very bad and hope you can help me improve my English too
    Where do you live? I live in Hanoi, Vietnam.
    I live in Washington, DC but go to Vietnam once or twice a year. If you give me your phone number, I will be happy to call you in Hanoi and will be more than happy to help you with your English. My email address is France_Lewis@yahoo.com.

Quote Originally Posted by France Lewis View Post
    I live in Washington, DC but go to Vietnam once or twice a year. If you give me your phone number, I will be happy to call you in Hanoi and will be more than happy to help you with your English. My email address is France_Lewis@yahoo.com.
    My email is Puccatk@yahoo.com I've just mailed you. Hope you check it.
    Have a nice day, France.

oh that's interesting

Quote Originally Posted by taixyz1991 View Post
    oh that's interesting
    I don't understand when you say "oh that's interesting" kindly explain what you are referring to. Thank you.

hi France, it's great that you're interested in Vietnamese language! what's your Vietnamese level? ^^ give me a call if you want to talk in Vietnamese, my number +84 982421313. I'm Toan.

Xin chào em Toan,
    Chị đã rất vui khi nói chuyện với em bằng điện thoại. Chị rất tiếc là chị vẫn còn nói chuyện tiếng Việt chậm. Chị hy vọng rằng chúng ta sẽ nói chuyện với nhau một lần nữa bằng điện thoại để chị có thể thực hành nói chuyện tiếng Việt.
    Địa chỉ email của chị là France_Lewis@yahoo.com.
    Cảm ơn em Toan.
    Chị France