Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 456
Need help again to translate a message in english. It is important for me. Thank you!

Thread: Need help again to translate a message in english. It is important for me. Thank you!

Hybrid View

hanfoun

Smile Need help again to translate a message in english. It is important for me. Thank you!

Em van khoe! Nhung luc nay em buon lam an oi! Gia dînh là nôi lo nhât trong cuôc doi em! Nên dôi khi không tâm su thuong xuyên voi. Anh duoc? Dûng giân phuong anh nhé.!! Mong anh vui vé thành dat!!
    Last edited by hanfoun; 08-05-2008 at 09:13 PM.

dnguyen78

Quote Originally Posted by hanfoun View Post
    Em van khoe! Nhung luc nay em buon lam an oi! Gia dînh là nôi lo nhât trong cuôc doi em! Nên dôi khi không tâm su thuong xuyên voi. Anh duoc? Dûng giân phuong anh nhé.!! Mong anh vui vé thành dat!!
    I'm fine! I have been feeling really sad lately. In my life, my biggest worry is my family. Therefore, I wasn't able to express my feeling with you as always. Please don't be mad at me!!. Wish you are happy and success.

hanfoun

Thank you so much my friend. I tried to translate the message by myself and I got a text which was very different from yours. I first thought that my friend was angry and sad because of me. Apparently, I am not involved. I am very grateful to you because I will avoid a missunderstanding.
    Last edited by hanfoun; 08-06-2008 at 03:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by dnguyen78 View Post
    I'm fine! I have been feeling really sad lately. In my life, my biggest worry is my family. Therefore, I wasn't able to express my feeling with you as always. Please don't be mad at me!!. Wish you are happy and success.
    S/B unable and successful in American English!!!

dnguyen78

Quote Originally Posted by MANH NGUYEN View Post
    S/B unable and successful in American English!!!
    Bac Mạnh
    I think wasn't able is not a gramma error, we can used either one wasn't able to or was unable to in that sentence.
    But you were right about successful.
    Thanks for the correction.