Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 456
Eng-->Viet Translation Please...

Thread: Eng-->Viet Translation Please...

Hybrid View

Default Eng-->Viet Translation Please...

Hi can someone please translate the following...

I was very happy to get your email--It always puts a smile on my face when I get your emails, letters, and phone calls! Do you realize that we've talked to each other once a day since I've left!? lol...I was just thinking about it the other day, and I think I'm addicted to you! I get the urge to call you alot, but have to restrain myself because of the time difference! I am glad I get to talk to you so often though...I like hearing your voice!! You better be careful because I just might be standing outside your window stalking you right now...just kidding!

So I know we talk everyday, but what have you been doing lately? In the US, we don't get days/weeks/months off like Vietnam for Tet...so I've been working. After work I've been hanging out with Billy, once or twice a few different friends of mine have called inviting me out to eat or drink. It's okay, but not as much fun as I had in Vietnam when you took me out!

Remember that time we went to Saigon and ate at the park?? I don't remember what it was called, but I've been craving it--the dish with beef jerky and shredded vegetables in some sort of marinade with peanuts--what is it called again?? That day was so much fun...oh the memories!

Well, I'm at work, so I better keep this short--I've been very busy, but distracted by thoughts of you on my mind! I know it's not bedtime now, but sleep well okay?! That's going to be our new motto! Sleep well! ;D

Quote Originally Posted by lindal24 View Post
    Hi can someone please translate the following...

I was very happy to get your email--It always puts a smile on my face when I get your emails, letters, and phone calls! Do you realize that we've talked to each other once a day since I've left!? lol...I was just thinking about it the other day, and I think I'm addicted to you! I get the urge to call you alot, but have to restrain myself because of the time difference! I am glad I get to talk to you so often though...I like hearing your voice!! You better be careful because I just might be standing outside your window stalking you right now...just kidding!

Em rất vui khi nhận được email của anh--nó luôn đính lên trên "môi" em một nụ cười khi em được những email, thư viết, và những cuộc gọi phone của anh! Anh có nhận thấy rằng chúng mình "tâm sự" với nhau có 1 lần mỗi ngày từ khi em ra đi không!? hi hi ... Em vừa chợt nghĩ về cái chuyện hôm nọ, và em nghĩ em đã say mê anh! Em "tự" thúc giục gọi cho anh thật nhiều, nhưng em kiềm chế được bản thân bởi lẽ sự khác biệt của thời gian! tuy vậy em sung sướng "vì" em được nói chuyện với anh rất thường xuyên ... em thích được nghe tiếng của anh!! Anh tốt nhất thì hãy cẩn thận bởi vì em có thể đang đứng bên ngoài cửa sổ lén theo dổi anh ngay bây giờ "đó" ... chỉ đùa thôi nhé!

So I know we talk everyday, but what have you been doing lately? In the US, we don't get days/weeks/months off like Vietnam for Tet...so I've been working. After work I've been hanging out with Billy, once or twice a few different friends of mine have called inviting me out to eat or drink. It's okay, but not as much fun as I had in Vietnam when you took me out!

Đành là em biết chúng mình trò chuyện mỗi ngày, Nhưng mà gần đây anh đang làm gì vậy? Ở Mỹ, chúng em không có những ngày/tuần/tháng nghỉ giống như Việt Nam khi Tết... Vì vậy em "vẩn" đang đi làm. Sau giờ làm việc em đi chơi với Billy, 1 hoặc 2 lần một vài bạn khác của em gọi mời em đi ăn hay đi uống nước. Nó cũng được, nhưng không vui bằng như "khi" em ở Việt Nam lúc anh dẩn em đi chơi!

Remember that time we went to Saigon and ate at the park?? I don't remember what it was called, but I've been craving it--the dish with beef jerky and shreded vegetables in some sort of marinade with peanuts--what is it called again?? That day was so much fun...oh the memories!

Có nhớ không cái lúc chúng mình đến Sài Gòn và ăn ngoài công viên?? Em không nhớ cái đó gọi là gì, nhưng em đã và đang thèm đây-- cái đĩa với thịt bò khô và rau cải xé nhỏ trong một thứ nước sốt cá với đậu--Nó gọi là gì nhỉ? Hôm đó thật là vui ... ôi những kỷ niệm!

Well, I'm at work, so I better keep this short--I've been very busy, but distracted by thoughts of you on my mind! I know it's not bedtime now, but sleep well okay?! That's going to be our new motto! Sleep well! ;D

Ô, Em đang làm việc, vì vậy em tốt nhất là viết ngắn thôi--Em đã đang rất bận, nhưng bị cuống hút bởi những suy nghĩ về anh trong em! Em biết bây giờ không phải là giờ ngủ, nhưng ngủ ngon nhe, được không ?! Đấy sẽ là khẩu hiệu mới của chúng mình! Sleep well/ngủ ngon!
    have a nice day!!
    Last edited by LtDra; 01-31-2008 at 09:55 AM. Reason: missing type
    Thất bại lớn nhất của đời người là tự đại
    Đáng thương nhất của đời người là tự ti.
    Tự đại + Tự ti = thất bại đáng thương nhất

Quote Originally Posted by LtDra View Post
    have a nice day!!
    you know, you're a real life saver!