Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 456
Girls missing. Please translate flier into Vietnamese. Urgent!

Thread: Girls missing. Please translate flier into Vietnamese. Urgent!

Hybrid View

Default Girls missing. Please translate flier into Vietnamese. Urgent!

Dear: Fellow site members,

I need your urgent help. There are two girls missing from a small town in Iowa. I am one of many people helping in anyway for their safe return home. My mother is Vietnamese but she knows nothing about computers and she lives in another state. This forum is the only option I have to get the fliers translated into Vietnamese. Thank you for your help.

Since Friday, July 13, 2012
    We have been missing from Evensdale, Iowa
    My name is:
    Age last seen: 10 & 8
    Weight 145 & 65
    Height: 4'11" & 4'01"
    Race: White
    Hair: Brown
    Eyes: Blue
    Sex: Female

Elizabeth Collins and Lyric Cook, were last seen on Friday July 13, 2012. They were last seen riding their bikes at about 12:30. The bikes were found abandoned near the banks of the lake. one of the girl’s purse was found nearby. Lyric has chin-lengthed hair and tan skin. She has a mole on the back of her neck the size of a dime. anyone having information on the whereabouts or have seen either of these two girls after 12:15 Pm Friday...

Call Evansdale Police telephone number: 319-232-6682
    Last edited by OanhSchlesinger; 07-20-2012 at 10:08 PM.

Please, Please anybody?

Im sorry for tha late. So sad to hear that, hope these two girls will be fine. If you need any help, contact me, i can help you. Once again, sorry for the late translation Hope it can help you

Quote Originally Posted by nam vu View Post
    Im sorry for tha late. So sad to hear that, hope these two girls will be fine. If you need any help, contact me, i can help you. Once again, sorry for the late translation Hope it can help you
    Thank you so much! As of today they have not been found. I am praying for their safe return. I appreciate all your help. You have been so kind to take the time to translate the flyer. It will be put to use by being posted in a Vietnamese neighborhood. I will post the flyer on this website as soon as I get it completed with your translation. Cảm ơn em

Since Friday, July 13, 2012 -> từ thứ sáu, ngày 13 tháng bảy năm 2012
    We have been missing from Evensdale, Iowa -> Chúng tôi đã mất tích từ Evensdale, Iowa
    My name is: -> tôi tên là:
    Age last seen: 10 & 8 -> Độ tuổi khoảng: 10 & 8
    Weight 145 & 65 -> cân nặng 145 & 65
    Height: 4'11" & 4'01" -> Chiều cao: 4'11" & 4'01"
    Race: White -> Chủng tộc: da trắng
    Hair: Brown -> Tóc: màu nâu
    Eyes: Blue -> Mắt: màu xanh nước biển
    Sex: Female -> Giới tính: Nữ

Elizabeth Collins and Lyric Cook, were last seen on Friday July 13, 2012. They were last seen riding their bikes at about 12:30. The bikes were found abandoned near the banks of the lake. one of the girl’s purse was found nearby. Lyric has chin-lengthed hair and tan skin. She has a mole on the back of her neck the size of a dime. anyone having information on the whereabouts or have seen either of these two girls after 12:15 Pm Friday... -> Elizabeth Collins và Lyric Cook, được nhìn thấy lần cuối vào thứ 6 ngày 13 tây tháng 7 năm 2012. Hai cháu được nhìn thấy lần cuối khi đang đi xe đạp vào khoảng 12:30. Những chiếc xe đạp được phát hiện bị bỏ lại ở ngân hàng gần hồ. Một cái ví của bé gái được tìm thấy ở gần đó. Bé Lyric có tóc dài ngang vai và nước da rám nắng. Bé có một nốt ruồi bằng cỡ đồng xu ở sau gáy. Có ai ở vùng lân cận có thông tin hoặc đã từng thấy 2 bé gái này trước tối thứ 6 vào lúc 12:15..

Call Evansdale Police telephone number: 319-232-6682 -> xin hãy gọi cảnh sát vùng Evansdale, số điện thoại là 319-232-6682

You very welcome. I'm glad that i can help you. If you need anything else; please feel free to contact me