Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 456
2 short vietnamese sentences need translation english please

Thread: 2 short vietnamese sentences need translation english please

Hybrid View

Default 2 short vietnamese sentences need translation english please

Recieved these 2 messages on facebook and sms, appreciate any help translating them please:

SMS: Anh nói anh yêu tôi. Mà anh có giúp gī cho tôi không ? cuôç sông cūa tôi bên dây rât khó khân. Mà anh chång lo duöç. nêú nhu tôi có tīên thī dâu có nhò anh giúp. tôi thât vong anh lâm

FACEBOOK: Anh nghî tôi cân cûa anh lâm hã. Sorry tôi cân nûa.

Thanks in advance

Shes after your money. She doesnt even call herself Em which she would do if she cared. Ive seen so many people on this forum putting up texts and emails from people wanting money. Keep your cash and forget her!

GOOD ADVICE....any chance u can tell me exactly what it says though? Whats with the Em thing u say?

She calls herself Toi which is quite formal, repectful but not correct within a relationship. She would call herself Em if she felt close to you.
    SMS: Anh nói anh yêu tôi. Mà anh có giúp gī cho tôi không ? cuôç sông cūa tôi bên dây rât khó khân. Mà anh chång lo duöç. nêú nhu tôi có tīên thī dâu có nhò anh giúp. tôi thât vong anh lâm
    You say you love me. BUT what can do you do to help me? My life here is so hard. But dont you worry, if I had money then I wouldnt ask for your help. I'm fed up.

You think I need your help so much. Sorry, I need more.
    Last edited by Tricky42; 11-01-2011 at 08:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tricky42 View Post
    She calls herself Toi which is quite formal, repectful but not correct within a relationship. She would call herself Em if she felt close to you.
    You say you love me. BUT what can do you do to help me? My life here is so hard. But dont you worry, if I had money then I wouldnt ask for your help. I'm fed up.

You think I need your help so much. Sorry, I need more.
    The "but dont you worry" part might be better if translated differently.
    I think it's more like "But you can't even take care of that,..."

Agree with Tricky42. It's time to run away