Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 456
Is it wrong to help someone?

Thread: Is it wrong to help someone?

Hybrid View

Default Is it wrong to help someone?

I know there have been cases of married man falling in love with Vietnamese women, who had come to their country to work.

As my posts can tell, i have also fallen in love with one particular vietnamese girl. However, i know there will be no future between us. I do not know the real reason i am helping her, Kindness? True Love? I just want to make her happy after all the sufferings she is going through.

Hope you all can understand how i feel.

Quote Originally Posted by kefka View Post
    I know there have been cases of married man falling in love with Vietnamese women, who had come to their country to work.

As my posts can tell, i have also fallen in love with one particular vietnamese girl. However, i know there will be no future between us. I do not know the real reason i am helping her, Kindness? True Love? I just want to make her happy after all the sufferings she is going through.

I C man, that's the so-called real life. Sometime we cannot explain why we do that.

I think, no need to comment! Your heart has its own voice, and you are the only one in the world being able to hear it.

Love is much like a wild rose, beautiful and calm, but willing to draw blood in its defense. ~Mark Overby

Quote Originally Posted by MANH NGUYEN View Post

Love is much like a wild rose, beautiful and calm, but willing to draw blood in its defense. ~Mark Overby
    Spoken like a true poet.

The only thing i am certain now is to make sure she returns to her family safe and sound.

I had been translating several of your mails and just saw this note of yours; It is so romantic; you must be broken hearted? Now you have to decide which way to go? your HEART or your MIND??? Best of luck.

Quote Originally Posted by vannessa View Post
    I had been translating several of your mails and just saw this note of yours; It is so romantic; you must be broken hearted? Now you have to decide which way to go? your HEART or your MIND??? Best of luck.
    My heart will ache if i don't see her again but i think my mind will tell me whats best for both of us in the end.

d4rk

I used to have the same feeling as you, but my mind won ... anyway, hope you have the best choice

i think you ought to do what your mind,what is best choice? the choice make you and your fellow feelings happy.let try,i hope you have the best choice