Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 456
Giúp mình Trans mấy câu này với

Thread: Giúp mình Trans mấy câu này với

Hybrid View

Default Giúp mình Trans mấy câu này với

Có mấy câu mà mình không biết trans như thế nào nữa

Shewaited another couple of minutes impatiently before deciding to take matters into her own hands.

Mary noticed the predatory expression on Lyly's face as her bathrobe swished around her, emphasizing her thin waist with each step.

Holding her arms down and straddling her waist.

"Oh, I can understand that,” She replied, wondering how the famously busy manager had enough time on his hands to dream up a janken single but not enough to write a stage, forcing that team to do two revivals in a row.

Oh, that’s cute! She’s like a small furry animal!

Jane looked around her, and realised that they were the only two people in the room that she’d entered.
    “Uh, good morning…” she mumbled in reply, shocked out of her morning stupor.
    “Has anyone else-” Lucy’s question was interrupted by Jane’s coughing fit.
    “Uh, are you okay?” Lucy asked, as Rena sat down.
    “Yup I’m okay, just a bit of a cold.” Jane wheezed softly, trying to catch her breath. Lucy filled a glass from the water dispenser and walked over.
    “Here, have some water,” she pushed it across the table, eyes on the floor again.
    “Lucy thank you!” Jane smiled brightly.
    “Uh, it’s fine.”
    The moment was interrupted when the door flew open, revealing a growling Mary hauling Jessica in by the scruff of the neck. “Kouhai oranges should not call other people tuna!” (kouhai là hậu bôi trong tiếng Nhật nha. ý chỉ Lucy)

While she had Jennifer with her for company through these events, Jennifer was less someone whom she could lean on and more someone whom she viewed as a younger sister whom she had the responsibility to take care of.

She had grown up in the area, and everything, while familiar, tended to acquire different hues during different parts of the year. There was no denying that she would’ve moved to Tokyo had she not narrowly missed out on the Morning Musume auditions back when she was 15, but now, she was glad to have stayed.

She was so distracted walking by the train station that she didn’t notice the girl just stepping out at the moment, bumping into her. “Ah! I’m sorry!”
    “Sorry!!” she apologised too, bowing and stopping to pick up a bag full of melonpan, unplugging her headphones in the process as Only my Railgun started to blast from her ipod. “Oh- oh! Sorry!” she handed the bag over, reaching into her pocket to turn it off.

“Oh, mainly stuff that my elder brother likes, you know, Jump stuff and Gundam, mainly.” Mary said, her eyes trailing to the pile of Shonen Jump surrounding them.
    “Feel free to have a read, I’ve got tonnes, and my brother’s got issues backdated to 1995!” Airin picked them up, stacking them in order again.

It was probably a good thing that there wasn’t anyone around as Airin made the famous OTZ shape on the pavement

rolling their eyes

Mới thế đã. Mong mọi người giúp đỡ (-.-)
    Last edited by kuroi_neko; 04-17-2012 at 02:29 AM.

How about you translate all of it, then post it, and i'll help you with correction, deal?

She waited another couple of minutes impatiently before deciding to take matters into her own hands.

Cô ấy nôn nóng đợi một vài phút trước khi quyết định tự mình giải quyết.
    -------------------------
    Mary noticed the predatory expression on Lyly's face as her bathrobe swished around her, emphasizing her thin waist with each step.

Mary nhận ra nét mặt như muốn ăn thịt mình của Lyly khi áo choàng tắm của cô ấy kêu soàn soạt bên cô, làm nổi bật vòng eo nhỏ nhắn trong mỗi bước đi.
    ------------------
    "Oh, I can understand that,” She replied, wondering how the famously busy manager had enough time on his hands to dream up a janken single but not enough to write a stage, forcing that team to do two revivals in a row.

"Oh, Tôi có thể hiểu" Cô trả lời, tự hỏi một người quản lý nổi tiếng bận rộn có đủ thời gian trong tay để mơ mộng về Janken single mà không đủ thời gian để viết một buổi diễn, buộc team đó phải ....(đoạn này hem bjt dịch)
    ----------------------------------
    Oh, that’s cute! She’s like a small furry animal!

Oh, thật dễ thương! Cô ấy giống như lông thú nhỏ!
    -----------------------------------
    Jane looked around her, and realised that they were the only two people in the room that she’d entered.
    “Uh, good morning…” she mumbled in reply, shocked out of her morning stupor.
    “Has anyone else-” Lucy’s question was interrupted by Jane’s coughing fit.

Jane nhìn xung quanh cô và nhận ra chỉ có 2 người trong phòng mà cô ấy đã vào.
    "Uh, Chào buổi sáng..." Cô lầm bầm trả lời, shock bởi sự ngớ ngẩn buổi sáng của mình.
    "Không có ai khác--"-câu hỏi của Lucy bị dừng lại bởi cơn ho của Jane.

-------------------------------------------------------
    Mình chỉ dịch được phần này thôi. Có gì mong bạn giúp đỡ.